Snoop Dog has a message for racist Clippers owner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSFW Snoop Dog has a message for racist Clippers owner

Snoop Dog shoots straight and shares some thoughts about recent racist comments from the clippers owner. For the record... we whitey cracker mother fuckers were offended too. Peace.

click to view UselessJunk.com video...

Sounded..... Presidential

Comment

Snoopy Dog Dog is a fucking douchebag. You telling me he wasn't a racist pile of shit when he was "running the streets with his gang"? Like he was never racist towards Mexicans, or Whites. What a fucking hypocritical cunt.

Comment

I thought he changed his name to Snoop Lion.

He ain't wrong on this though.

Comment

Originally posted by harrybutt View Post
          I thought he changed his name to Snoop Lion.

He ain't wrong on this though.
          Irregardless of what his name is, Calvin Broadus is a fucking hypocrite. I guarantee you at some point in his life he has made racist comments. So fuck that self righteous piece of shit.

Comment

Originally posted by kwebber View Post
            Irregardless of what his name is, Calvin Broadus is a fucking hypocrite. I guarantee you at some point in his life he has made racist comments. So fuck that self righteous piece of shit.
            That is probably true. However, doesn't make what he said wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by kwebber View Post
              Maybe he did but maybe he has changed since making millions from wiggers. People change don't they?

Comment

Working...
              X