Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Post Something For No Particular Reason NSFW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • No evidence on Trump? Sure, that's why he just fired Comey. Russia thanks you.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post

      So, that's what you & Slap do when you two get together. Thanks for letting us know.
      Kind of reminded me of your shit eating wife. I KNEW you could relate. No offense.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by s.murph View Post

        Kind of reminded me of your shit eating wife. I KNEW you could relate. No offense.
        So when are you & Slap getting together again? Haven't you implied that you miss him deeply? Even more than your obsession for my wife?

        Comment


        • Probly in August. And yes, he's cuter than your wife.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by antknot View Post

            More work than the crew that's supposed to fix pot holes around here.
            LOL

            Comment


            • Originally posted by s.murph View Post
              Probly in August. And yes, he's cuter than your wife.
              In your homosexual mind I'm sure you believe that is true. Anything that has a cock is what you're looking for, gay boy s.murph.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post
                In your homosexual mind I'm sure you believe that is true. Anything that has a cock is what you're looking for, gay boy s.murph.
                That's why me & you like your wife.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post
                  No evidence on Trump? Sure, that's why he just fired Comey. Russia thanks you.
                  You've seen the evidence!? Please post it!!!

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by Pussy Eater View Post
                        isnt that the poor girl who got vanderslooped?

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • ^^^ Tiffany Trump visits the Royal Family

                            Comment


                            • Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X