Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Original & Official UJ Fake & Real Celebrity Nudes Topic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
    Underrated Dana Delaney still looks hot now in her guest hosting on TCM, so what celebrity will finally go full frontal in 2017?


    not enough will.

    Comment




    • Erika Eleniak

      Comment




      • Selena Gomez

        Comment






        • scarlett johansson

          Comment


          • Olivia Alexander

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
              That beautiful round bottom is rife with Herpes virus. Makes it hard to lust after...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by .crispy View Post
                That beautiful round bottom is rife with Herpes virus. Makes it hard to lust after...
                Reliable source? I ask because it seems that anytime some Hollywood slut shows her ass someone immediately claims STD. I'm not saying she doesn't have it, I'm just wondering what your source is.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Aztek2005 View Post
                  Reliable source? I ask because it seems that anytime some Hollywood slut shows her ass someone immediately claims STD. I'm not saying she doesn't have it, I'm just wondering what your source is.

                  To find the source, you have to go to patient zero

                  http://www.bfmelanoma.com/the-derek-jeter-herpes-story/

                  Comment


                  • My guess is there is some percentage of truth to this, but it has been blown out of proportion.

                    Comment


                    • Just need to keep picking at it.

                      Comment


                      • Comment


                        • Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
                          Underrated Dana Delaney still looks hot now in her guest hosting on TCM, so what celebrity will finally go full frontal in 2017?


                          Agreed. Very Underrated. That full frontal scene with the full bush is incredible.

                          Comment


                          • It's a shame Selena Gomez has lupus.

                            Comment


                            • Lacey Chabert

                              Comment


                              • Alison Brie

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X