Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And yet another beloved national institution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NSFW And yet another beloved national institution

    Goes the way of the Progressive agenda BS- right into the trash can of history unread- Something I would have never thought possible.

  • #2
    Just because one is born with a penis doesnt make that person male

    Sin,

    Libcunt Dumbfuck

    Comment


    • #3
      My God, first the Smithsonian and now National Geographic? What does that leave you with? Mad Magazine? Nah, probably to cerebral for you.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
        And yet another beloved national institution ... Goes the way of the Progressive agenda BS- right into the trash can of history unread- Something I would have never thought possible.
        Oh, I get it... You don't know who the Editor-in-Chief of National Geographic magazine is, right ??? (Hint: her last name ends in berg)

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Heim View Post
          Oh, I get it... You don't know who the Editor-in-Chief of National Geographic magazine is, right ??? (Hint: her last name ends in berg)



          Susan Golberg

          Give it a fucking rest with your constant Jew bashing, its so tiresome.

          Comment


          • #6
            I'm serious. Have had a yearly subscription for decades to both NG and Smithsonian and in just the last few months have done the unthinkable. Each has been tossed into the trash unread. This POS and that Smithsonian issue all "Black in America" BS.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
              I'm serious. Have had a yearly subscription for decades to both NG and Smithsonian and in just the last few months have done the unthinkable. Each has been tossed into the trash unread. This POS and that Smithsonian issue all "Black in America" BS.
              Almost all print publications are either owned outright or controlled by Jews, including the two you just named... Stop giving those family-values-hatin' Marxists your money, dude.

              Comment


              • #8
                Have you ever seen a TV program you disagreed with? Did you throw your TV out afterward?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Heim View Post
                  Oh, I get it... You don't know who the Editor-in-Chief of National Geographic magazine is, right ??? (Hint: her last name ends in berg)

                  Thanks. What's BS about the whole thing is NG has always stood above the fray and just reported stories.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                    Thanks. What's BS about the whole thing is NG has always stood above the fray and just reported stories.
                    Until a Jew became Editor-in-Chief, you mean... It didn't take long for her Babylonian paganism to work her Satanic witchcraft... Send them a letter and tell them their overt Jewry has caused you to cancel your subscription.

                    Goldberg joined the magazine staff in January 2014 as executive editor for News and Features...

                    ... Susan Goldberg was appointed editorial director of National Geographic Partners and editor in chief of National Geographic magazine in November 2015. National Geographic Partners is the new, expanded joint venture owned by the National Geographic Society and 21st Century Fox that combines the National Geographic television channels with National Geographic’s other media and consumer-oriented assets...
                    more

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      THOSE FUCKING JEWS!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Heim, you didn't answer:

                        What have Jews done to personally impact your life. I'll wait.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                          Have had a yearly subscription for decades to both NG and Smithsonian...

                          I didn't know you were a NGer

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Chronic-Complainer View Post
                            I didn't know you were a NGer
                            It's the alternate Forum to UJ. We only deal in endangered species, environmental issues and now it seems bathroom issues.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Chronic-Complainer View Post
                              I didn't know you were a NGer
                              Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                              It's the alternate Forum to UJ. We only deal in endangered species, environmental issues and now it seems bathroom issues.
                              It's ok CC. The rest of us got it.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X