Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Robbing a gun store

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Robbing a gun store

    https://gfycat.com/SillyEnormousIntermediateegret



    One grand prize winner.

  • #2
    Reminds me of the movie Hell or High Water when they try to rob a bank on pay day in West Texas.

    Comment


    • #3
      I would be curious to see the bullet grouping on the dead guy, the shooter probably practices every day at twice that distance.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Beagleman View Post
        Reminds me of the movie Hell or High Water when they try to rob a bank on pay day in West Texas.
        I was thinking of a old movie I can't place, 2 guys trying to rob a cop bar.

        Comment


        • #5
          http://www.ajc.com/news/breaking-new...DVUGZ3b6YGEqO/

          The owner/employee wasnt charged so the video was released.

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              And the Darwin award goes to...

              Comment


              • #8
                That dudes range instructor has gotta be proud. Excellent form.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thats like gunz bringing his book to a 5th grade spelling bee contest

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I like how the dead guy pulls two pistols but forgets to shoot one of them.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by slapaho View Post
                      Thats like gunz bringing his book to a 5th grade spelling bee contest



                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
                        I was thinking of a old movie I can't place, 2 guys trying to rob a cop bar.
                        that is what I thought two, was that a Chuck Norris movie? Can't remember exactly but that scene was hilarious.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by deadjake View Post
                          that is what I thought two, was that a Chuck Norris movie? Can't remember exactly but that scene was hilarious.
                          Code of Silence?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Code of Silence, and Chuck Norris movie, here is the scene.

                            https://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...6073656AA8dTwc

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thats nuts.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X