Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dylann Roof sentenced to death

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dylann Roof sentenced to death

    Good riddance.

  • #2
    And none of this decades long appeal BS.

    Comment


    • #3
      Should only take 20 years and millions of tax payers dollars to kill him.
      Unless he's in Texas ... in which case he'll be dead by Friday.

      Comment


      • #4
        Just let him circulate amongst the general prison population and he'll be dead by the weekend and save a bunch of legal fees.

        Comment


        • #5
          maybe they'll let him kill himself. they let him defend himself.

          Comment


          • #6
            and for what its worth, i thought wearing the racist shoes to court was a total win for the defense.

            Comment


            • #7
              Just watched the story on PBS Nightline. Sentenced to death by a Federal court. Now the State starts their death penalty case. You can only kill him once, right?

              Comment


              • #8
                I just watched his taped FBI interview/confession. He was ridiculously calm. It was weird.

                Comment


                • #9
                  buh bye

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                    Just watched the story on PBS Nightline. Sentenced to death by a Federal court. Now the State starts their death penalty case. You can only kill him once, right?
                    After Charles II became King of England, he had a bunch of the folks that had already died of natural causes who had been involved with the killing of his father (Charles I) dug up and posthumously executed. That was after Cromwell passed away, the leader of that bunch.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
                      Should only take 20 years and millions of tax payers dollars to kill him.
                      Unless he's in Texas ... in which case he'll be dead by Friday.
                      Actually just the opposite. Texas death control penalties are at a decades low. For example, have an execution sometime in the next week for a murder from the mid-late 90's. Feds rarely use it but it's usually pretty quick. Remember Timothy McVeigh and the OKC bombing. Less than 4 years from conviction and execution.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post
                        I just watched his taped FBI interview/confession. He was ridiculously calm. It was weird.
                        Probably figures he's dying as a martyr "for the cause."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                          Actually just the opposite. Texas death control penalties are at a decades low. For example, have an execution sometime in the next week for a murder from the mid-late 90's. Feds rarely use it but it's usually pretty quick. Remember Timothy McVeigh and the OKC bombing. Less than 4 years from conviction and execution.
                          I think it's gotten slower in Texas recently due to finding all kinds of prosecutorial misconduct in the past.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by FSchmertz View Post
                            After Charles II became King of England, he had a bunch of the folks that had already died of natural causes who had been involved with the killing of his father (Charles I) dug up and posthumously executed. That was after Cromwell passed away, the leader of that bunch.
                            Posthumously executed. I forgot about that. Still dead.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                              Posthumously executed. I forgot about that. Still dead.
                              Even Deader!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X