Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad to see the CF crew coming home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by morfeeuhs View Post
    Actually... public posting of tits is a solid identifiable marker of a need for attention. Not being mean... but you ARE that girl here now.
    I'm ok with that, from you Kendoll. It's not a necessarily a need for attention or that I'm needy, it's just fun I have a lot going on in the outside world and this is my escape.

    Everyone who posts has a need for attention. "Ooooh look what I cooked! Oooooh look what I made! Oooooh I fucked my wife finally! Oooooh my business is great! Oooooh I'm going on vacation!" It's the same shit, I just tend to be more naked and have fun and after all my fantasy team is attention whoorz.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by morfeeuhs View Post
      Actually... public posting of tits is a solid identifiable marker of a need for attention. Not being mean... but you ARE that girl here now.
      Did you come here to discourage the only 3 girls we have left from posting their tits?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gnostic View Post
        Did you come here to discourage the only 3 girls we have left from posting their tits?
        Yes.

        Comment


        • And just like that, the CF'ers CF'd this cool place.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by molz View Post
            And just like that, the CF'ers CF'd this cool place.
            They'll get tired after a few days. Remember they left to begin with because they wanted to be at a board where they kissed each others ass and pretended to be cool.

            Comment


            • I checked out CF a few times years ago, but mostly they were talking about what was happening at UJ. It's like watching the news and they tell you what the score is of the game on the other channel.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gnostic View Post
                Did you come here to discourage the only 3 girls we have left from posting their tits?
                No. I was just taking the veil of denial off the reality of what it is. I don't judge. My dick pics are all over this place somewhere.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HMMMMMM View Post
                  You have a thread on the first page here called the "Molz Me Me Me thread" where you are posting your tit pics. How far in the past do you think this is?
                  Fag

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by morfeeuhs View Post
                    No. I was just taking the veil of denial off the reality of what it is. I don't judge. My dick pics are all over this place somewhere.
                    Fag

                    Comment


                    • Playing the numbers game? Sorry... you can't suck either of our dicks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by morfeeuhs View Post
                        Playing the numbers game? Sorry... you can't suck either of our dicks.
                        My bad, did not realize you were a couple.

                        Comment


                        • So far, all of the CFers seem pretty cunty.

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • Originally posted by B-tender View Post
                              So far, all of the CFers seem pretty .
                              You can't suck our dicks either.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by B-tender View Post
                                So far, all of the CFers seem pretty cunty.
                                I honestly don't mean to come off as cunty.

                                Maybe I'm just naturally a douchebag and I don't know it? That would be very sad for me.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X