Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glad to see the CF crew coming home

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Glad to see the CF crew coming home

    Sup Kenneth!

  • #2
    Does this have anything to do with the sudden return of Morfeeus?

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigRedRetard View Post
      Sup Kenneth!
      he prefers to be called Kenny.

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome back CF friends! Its been too long!

        Comment


        • #5
          What happened to CF? Did the 8 people who post there finally get sick of each other?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Beagleman View Post
            What happened to CF? Did the 8 people who post there finally get sick of each other?
            if they all start posting here we can have 20 regulars again.


            the good old days are back!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Make sure to tell ChoseNone to stay the fuck at CF.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Chronic-Complainer View Post
                Does this have anything to do with the sudden return of Morfeeus?
                It would really suck if he came back here.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by hawkfan8812 View Post
                  Make sure to tell ChoseNone to stay the fuck at CF.

                  never heard of her

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Can we trade pork and donny for a couple new chicks?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hawkfan8812 View Post
                      Make sure to tell ChoseNone to stay the fuck at CF.
                      Here here!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I feel like if you've been gone x amount of years you should have to go through the UJ hazing process all over again. Uj indoc when you join and again every time you are gone for a period longer than 5 years or something. I don't know this morpheeus guy from Adam:NOOB

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          loudog is to to cf what skulker was to uj

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Who View Post
                            loudog is to to cf what skulker was to uj
                            Stop being butthurt

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Does this mean the return of Dom 1, Odin, and Freak?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X