Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Erupts Over Woman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Fight Erupts Over Woman


  • #2
    Mav versus Slap

    Comment


    • #3
      Damn. That's hardcore. Most women like men that fight for them instead of passively walking away.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by molz View Post
        Damn. That's hardcore. Most women like men that fight for them instead of passively walking away.
        Most men like women that fight for them instead of passively walking away. It works both ways sugar tits.

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh, I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by molz View Post
            Oh, I agree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            That's just because you're not just cute, you're intelligent as well. Women and men have a lot more in common than most people realize.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post

              That's just because you're not just cute, you're intelligent as well. Women and men have a lot more in common than most people realize.
              I like you a lot.

              Comment


              • #8
                I would fight for my woman to a point then if she wants to leave, then go, have fun and don't ever contact me again. There's too many other women out there to deal with that bullshit.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Woman = female human.

                  Should have been "fight erupts over female".

                  That's all.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Fuck that. If I came home and there is another guy there, there might be a fight, but I'm leaving regardless. Aint nobody got time for people like that.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by B-tender View Post
                      Fuck that. If I came home and there is another guy there, there might be a fight, but I'm leaving regardless. Aint nobody got time for people like that.
                      Pretty much. Shes already made her decision and is probably not worth it. I'll be fucking new pussy by the weekend.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Or in Slaps case.....plenty more cocks.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X