Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ask Satyrday about photography

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by slapaho View Post

    I get cock to back my shit up.
    Atta boy Slap, lead with your strong suit.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Satyrday View Post
      Yeah you know how to not suck. Remind us.
      There's a thread CQ collected all the shots but with the new forum I can't find it.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Peter Fitzhard View Post

        there's a joke in there somewhere...

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by deadpetals77 View Post

          There's a thread CQ collected all the shots but with the new forum I can't find it.
          So you do know how to suck, after all.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by Peter Fitzhard View Post

            there's a joke in there somewhere...

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by slapaho View Post

              I get cock to back my shit up.
              You said you were a bottom... well... I guess you really meant it. I like cock in my ass too.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by molz View Post

                You said you were a bottom... well... I guess you really meant it. I like cock in my ass too.
                Total bottom

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by slapaho View Post

                  Total bottom
                  You just don't seem like the bi-type or the type that would enjoy being fucked in the ass.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by molz View Post

                    You just don't seem like the bi-type or the type that would enjoy being fucked in the ass.
                    That's what I hear but it's a good release for me

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      So, to sort this out. It is not Satyrday who started this other thread or posted those pics. Enjoy them, have fun with them (them=pics) and let's move on.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Satyrday View Post
                        This is one of the very first selfies I took. And I'm posting it here as an example on how not to take a selfie.

                        http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-cringing.html

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by MrsB View Post
                          So, to sort this out. It is not Satyrday who started this other thread or posted those pics. Enjoy them, have fun with them (them=pics) and let's move on.
                          Oh no it was Satgay. He's a pathetic trolling bitch.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Satyrday View Post
                            So you do know how to suck, after all.
                            Well, duh. Bumped it for you bb.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by slapaho View Post

                              Oh no it was Satgay. He's a pathetic trolling bitch.
                              Back up your alcoholic claims and take the bet, you despicable waste of skin.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                MrsB is known to be laconic. I don't think this is her posting lately.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X