Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Useless Junk - Dead

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I cant believe a married man would allow himself to be treated like a cuck piece of shit.
    Grow a set.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CHEEZY08 View Post

      Okay....?

      So this dude gets some high quality pics of the sexy underwear that either slap or Mav paid for? I know that dude keeps a low profile here but I like his style.
      I'm sure he also likes his style. I'm not sure what the question is here.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by s.murph View Post
        Certainly, would you do anal with Slapaho for $10,000? Inquiring pervs want to know.
        No and definitely not with slap! Have you seen that thing?!

        Comment


        • loL

          Comment


          • The latest "update" pretty much killed this joint. The writing was on the wall, as I already said, when Diabolik, Scottatron, Poghe Mahone, Cracka McNasty, plue, spunky, ect all hit the road.

            Comment


            • The Mr. Jiglynads/Indianrockguy/Gatorhator 3some was hilarious, and keep this joint moving, they are all dead/gone also.....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Nothingfaced View Post
                The latest "update" pretty much killed this joint. The writing was on the wall...
                Nothing good lasts... and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post

                  No and definitely not with slap! Have you seen that thing?!
                  ^^^Divorce court post^^^

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Nothingfaced View Post
                    The Mr. Jiglynads/Indianrockguy/Gatorhator 3some was hilarious, and keep this joint moving, they are all dead/gone also.....
                    Why don't you fucking OD? That might help.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post

                      No and definitely not with slap! Have you seen that thing?!
                      I don't think you would have to worry about that. Slap would most likely chose to receive.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post

                        No and definitely not with slap! Have you seen that thing?!
                        Well then my chances just went kaput. Because if you couldn't handle him you definitely couldn't handle me. Just post up some pictures that way we can all have some fun.

                        Comment


                        • Rich guy, huge penis, fucks supermodels... where have I heard that story before?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by hawkfan8812 View Post
                            Rich guy, huge penis, fucks supermodels... where have I heard that story before?
                            About 90% of the guys here.

                            And it's really only true for me!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by conman28 View Post

                              Well then my chances just went kaput. Because if you couldn't handle him you definitely couldn't handle me. Just post up some pictures that way we can all have some fun.
                              Yeaaaaah I'm good

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by hawkfan8812 View Post
                                Rich guy, huge penis, fucks supermodels... where have I heard that story before?
                                I'm not rich and I don't fuck supermodels but what can I say. I'm not a dredge on society. Ive banged some beautiful women and I got a nice dick.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X