Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Comey Fired

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • James Comey Fired

    The left is already losing their shit. Don't know why, they blamed him for Hillary losing, they should be happy no? The said he was incompetent.

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.a6bb23dcb49e

  • #2
    Too bad there isn't a political discussion board where you could post this.

    Comment


    • #3
      The political discussion board is full of 5-6 liberals who incessantly whine bitch, and name call. They will come here now for this, but the GD board for the most part is much more civil and somewhat divided evenly. The NSFW board is like Reddit.

      Good joke though, never heard that one. Besides this is going to be huge. Liberals demanded Obama fire Comey before leaving the White House. He didn't. Now that Trump has, they're outraged. Exhausting.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post
        The political discussion board is full of 5-6 liberals who incessantly whine bitch, and name call. They will come here now for this, but the GD board for the most part is much more civil and somewhat divided evenly. The NSFW board is like Reddit.

        Good joke though, never heard that one. Besides this is going to be huge. Liberals demanded Obama fire Comey before leaving the White House. He didn't. Now that Trump has, they're outraged. Exhausting.
        Um, dude, there's plenty of righties doing the same sort of shit down there too. They're all biased and frequently wrongheaded. Including me at times.

        I don't expect you to be able to recognize when you're doing it, however. 'Cause everything you believe is right!

        Comment


        • #5
          Quit whining.

          Comment


          • #6
            Isn't Comey a stupid fuck, or did I miss something? Nice job Trump.

            Comment


            • #7
              I know Trump cant read well, but perhaps someone should explain to him what happened to the last President who fired the man investigating him.

              Comment


              • #8
                Great, been waiting 6 months since the elections to start getting some actual damn news. I can already see the setup for the 6AM CNN broadcast tomorrow. Pretty boy Cuomo with furrowed brow and serious demeanor and 8 experts in the background talking about nothing else for 4 straight hours.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                  I know Trump cant read well, but perhaps someone should explain to him what happened to the last President who fired the man investigating him.
                  He don't speek good neither

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                    I know Trump cant read well, but perhaps someone should explain to him what happened to the last President who fired the man investigating him. Other than now his party controls both Houses of Congress. FTFY

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Comey can't be trusted & he is completely unpredictable. I give Trump credit for getting rid of him on his terms, if that's what really happened.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                        I know Trump cant read well, but perhaps someone should explain to him what happened to the last President who fired the man investigating him.
                        I don't think Trump gives a fuck. I have a feeling that Trump wanted him gone for a long time, but I bet there is nothing in the FBI, and he is not going to be able to sing.

                        Besides McCabe is taking his place and his
                        wife is a democrat he is not a Trump guy.

                        Just seems to easy. Seems in this day and age with all the media and leaks it would be so risky to fire a guy if he had the goods.

                        He made huge mistakes, and he took the grenade for Lynch. He sucked, but the time is gonna cause a firestorm.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post
                          Comey can't be trusted & he is completely unpredictable. I give Trump credit for getting rid of him on his terms, if that's what really happened.
                          I agree, but word on the street is that Rodney Rosenstein the Deputy DOJ who is filling in for Sessions has reviewed Clintons file and was behind this because he had to work with him.

                          Rosenstein, was just confirmed.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Can we be real and look at the big picture. Your average American may be mildly interested but for the most part everybody is looking at their income vs. expenses daily situation. This economy will Boom over the next few years, nobody in 2 years will even remember his name or what happened. Can I get some GD real news

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                              Can we be real and look at the big picture. Your average American may be mildly interested but for the most part everybody is looking at their income vs. expenses daily situation. This economy will Boom over the next few years, nobody in 2 years will even remember his name or what happened. Can I get some GD real news
                              Just about everyone I know including my own 401k's are growing etc. Good.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X