Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UJ nostalgia History thread/ Best Worst Funniest ugliest tragic whatever.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    UJ has sucked for so long, nobody is really sure if it was ever good or if it's just a legend like dragons and unicorns.

    Comment


    • #32
      The day on the train when we all changed our nics and av's to people from UJ was epic.

      Comment


      • #33
        HapYap was a better version of WTC and smurph.

        I kept wondering how long it would be before someone's boyfriend pounded the little sucker into a grease spot.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
          I think we can safely eliminate all competition on the sad/ Tragic side of UJ history. Bultav's wife announcement on a Saturday Morning that he died the night before sent shock waves. And was bad. But nothing equaled Turtles (Turtle right?) announcement that his young daughter had what brain cancer with days to live. The morning he announced she passed away the night before, I walked away from my computer, walked out into a field and wept strongly. Never done that in my life
          I remember when Bultovs wife came on here and broke the news. After the initial heartfelt condolences, it didn't take long for someone to ask her to "Post her TiTS"! .....and she did! Bless her heart. Has to be one of the most memorable UJ threads. It would be swell if someone managed to save it and even repost it.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by s.murph View Post

            I remember when Bultovs wife came on here and broke the news. After the initial heartfelt condolences, it didn't take long for someone to ask her to "Post her TiTS"! .....and she did! Bless her heart. Has to be one of the most memorable UJ threads. It would be swell if someone managed to save it and even repost it.
            It should still be on the history UJ thread list. Don't remember the date but probably 2012 +/- a year. Title was something like "Just wanted everybody to know" or similar

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by s.murph View Post

              I remember when Bultovs wife came on here and broke the news. After the initial heartfelt condolences, it didn't take long for someone to ask her to "Post her TiTS"! .....and she did! Bless her heart. Has to be one of the most memorable UJ threads. It would be swell if someone managed to save it and even repost it.
              I remember that. I think I was still pretty new, so I figured it was just someone fucking around.

              Comment


              • #37
                I just went through the member list looking for anything Boltov, Nothing.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by halflink View Post
                  I remember that. I think I was still pretty new, so I figured it was just someone fucking around.
                  OK, I found his profile. Passed away April 12, 2010. Looking for the post from his wife. Gimee a few minutes.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

                    OK, I found his profile. Passed away April 10, 2010. Looking for the post from his wife. Gimee a few minutes.
                    I knew I was a noob when it happened. I came here on the blind with my first computer. never lurked. jumped right in. I thought I died and went to retard heaven!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by s.murph View Post

                      I knew I was a noob when it happened. I came here on the blind with my first computer. never lurked. jumped right in. I thought I died and went to retard heaven!
                      I hadn't joined yet. Just lurking. OK, I found his last started thread. 3-26-2010, around 2 weeks before he passed. She must have posted on her own account- searching Mrs Bultov/ http://uselessjunk.net/general-discu...ell-this-blows

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        OK, found it under Mrs Bultov/ http://uselessjunk.net/general-discu...st-on-here-but. went 27 pages

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          And I agree about Turtle. My wife and I held each other and cried. Impossible to imagine. I hope he and his family are doing OK.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by halflink View Post
                            And I agree about Turtle. My wife and I held each other and cried. Impossible to imagine. I hope he and his family are doing OK.
                            Ok, found the Turtle thread. 4-10-2014. What is it about the 1st half of April. His actual last visit was in Nov. 2016 but didn't post anything. Forgot he was an Admin/ http://uselessjunk.net/general-discu...-a-rough-month

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              i remember when there were rumors of a pamela anderson sex tape. and then i think i found a link to a bit of it on consumption junction and posted it here.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                                OK, found it under Mrs Bultov/ http://uselessjunk.net/general-discu...st-on-here-but. went 27 pages
                                WTF! Nice work but I perused all 27 pages and either her tits were deleted or they were on another thread. Melted time and pepper vinyl were talking her into it and she was getting there but then...poof!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X