Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who did it better?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NSFW Who did it better?

    Who did it better? And why?

    Post your intriguing comparisons and comment on others.

    Since I may just have the most posts in this thread, I'll kick it off with some threesome of choices. (A choice between two is also okay.)



    Who had the best wife that they lost via infidelity?
    Jesse James - (Sandra Bullock)
    Tiger Woods - (Elin Nordegren)
    Brad Pitt - (Jennifer Aniston)



    Who had the better acting career?
    Chevy Chase
    Bill Murray
    Gene Hackman



    Who was the better golfer?
    Arnold Palmer
    Jack Nichlaus
    Tiger Woods



    Who was the queen of the screen in their hay-day?
    Sofia Loren
    Joan Collins
    Raquel Welch



    Who was the better F1 driver?
    Michael Schumacher
    Ayrton Senna



    Who played the public better for being famous for simply being famous?
    Paris Hilton
    Kim Kardashian

  • #2
    Who was the better physicist?
    Albert Einstein
    Stephen Hawking
    Analhamster

    Comment


    • #3
      Who was the better guitarist?
      Eric Clapton
      Jimi Hendrix
      Duane Allman

      Comment


      • #4
        Who is the cutest TV Chef?
        Annabel Langbein



        Giada de Laurentiis



        Vivian Howard

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Pussy Eater View Post
          Who did it better? And why?

          Post your intriguing comparisons and comment on others.

          Since I may just have the most posts in this thread, I'll kick it off with some threesome of choices. (A choice between two is also okay.)



          Who had the best wife that they lost via infidelity?
          Jesse James - (Sandra Bullock)
          Tiger Woods - (Elin Nordegren)
          Brad Pitt - (Jennifer Aniston)



          Who had the better acting career?
          Chevy Chase
          Bill Murray
          Gene Hackman



          Who was the better golfer?
          Arnold Palmer
          Jack Nichlaus
          Tiger Woods



          Who was the queen of the screen in their hay-day?
          Sofia Loren
          Joan Collins
          Raquel Welch



          Who was the better F1 driver?
          Michael Schumacher
          Ayrton Senna



          Who played the public better for being famous for simply being famous?
          Paris Hilton
          Kim Kardashian
          Woods, Hackman, Nicklaus, Welch, Senna, Hilton.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by animal View Post
            Who was the better physicist?
            Albert Einstein
            Stephen Hawking
            Analhamster
            Einstein.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by halflink View Post
              Woods, Hackman, Nicklaus, Welch, Senna, Hilton.
              agreed on all, but i might have to switch Hilton for Kardashian.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by animal View Post
                Who was the better guitarist?
                Eric Clapton
                Jimi Hendrix
                Duane Allman
                Clapton.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by halflink View Post
                  Einstein.
                  its kind of hard to compare physicists. because the farther back in time, the less they had to know to start with. the farther forward you go, they not only have to master and understand what all the other guys did, they also have to push the state of the art forward.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by halflink View Post
                    Clapton.
                    most people know that Hendrix played the guitar left handed, so he actually played a right handed guitar upside down. But did you also know that he wrote, ate, and held a telephone in the right hand?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by animal View Post

                      agreed on all, but i might have to switch Hilton for Kardashian.
                      I haven't seen Kardashian's cock sucking abilities, but I don't think it would change my vote.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by halflink View Post
                        I haven't seen Kardashian's cock sucking abilities, but I don't think it would change my vote.
                        she also hasn't created a school for no panty upskirts for other celebs either. she might pull out the win just for getting brittney to flash her pussy to the world.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by animal View Post

                          its kind of hard to compare physicists. because the farther back in time, the less they had to know to start with. the farther forward you go, they not only have to master and understand what all the other guys did, they also have to push the state of the art forward.
                          Ah, but for the most part I think they all are still trying to prove/disprove Einstein's theories.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by animal View Post

                            most people know that Hendrix played the guitar left handed, so he actually played a right handed guitar upside down. But did you also know that he wrote, ate, and held a telephone in the right hand?
                            Most people don't know I had tickets to see Hendrix and gave them away. Whatta dumb ass.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by halflink View Post
                              Ah, but for the most part I think they all are still trying to prove/disprove Einstein's theories.
                              yeah. which gets a little easier to do with super computers and modern technology. think of doing all the shit with a slide rule.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X