Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Truth About Islam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Chicago is that bad too.

    Comment


    • #17
      I'd say the problem is more the culture than the religion. Any religion can be updated and conformed into modern day society, but the culture has to make it happen. Just about any religion went through it's "barbaric" phase, and then the culture at large decided "fuck this....something has to change" and the parts of the religion that seemed outdated were basically ignored and written off.

      Modern day Christianity barely resembles what it use to be.

      Religion is all BS anyway, it is changed and modified at the drop of a hat for whatever convenience the believer needs at any given time.

      The problem with the middle east is that the culture itself is backwards male dominated authoritarian. The Koran is just a convenient book to use as a vehicle to justify their bullshit. You could make the Koran disappear today and I bet the assholes just find another reason to be assholes. What needs to happen is for those societies themselves rise up and say enough of this shit, we will revolt en mass and take out whoever is still trying to peddle this stuff. If that happens you'll see Islam in the middle east magically reform itself quick.

      Comment


      • #18
        This billboard in Indianapolis is drawing flak. Muslims are up in arms saying that it insults them. Even the article says it is an insult.








        Comment


        • #19
          doesn't say anything about Islam. Why would they take offence to that?

          /orange font

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by NoCalMike View Post
            Religion is all BS anyway, it is changed and modified at the drop of a hat for whatever convenience the believer needs at any given time.
            Amen, brother! As someone brought up Catholic (with a hint of Reform Judaism thrown in), I still have absolutely no idea what the real difference there is, if any, between being a Baptist vs Methodist vs Episcopalian vs Calvinism vs whatever. Some minor verse in one of their New Testament books? They all smell about the same.

            Comment


            • #21
              Any kind of groupthink is detrimental to oneself and the world around them. The only belief system you need is in your own soul. And you don't prophesize or kill someone because they're not a fucking Zombie.

              Remember JonesTown!

              Comment


              • #22
                damn that's fucked up. those are some nice looking bean plants. who is going to tend them now?

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by s.murph View Post
                  Any kind of groupthink is detrimental to oneself and the world around them. The only belief system you need is in your own soul. And you don't prophesize or kill someone because they're not a fucking Zombie.

                  Remember JonesTown!
                  The origination of "drinking the koolaid"

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by pete rose haircut View Post

                    Yeah pretty much any group that dares say that radical Islam is bad gets labeled as a hate group these days.

                    The Southern Poverty Law Center described the organization as an anti-Muslim group.

                    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarion_Project
                    They are doing good work.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      99 percent of Islam is completely peaceful, unfortunately that leaves 1% of people who just go around killing people or condone it.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        99 percent of Islam is completely peaceful, unfortunately that leaves 1% of people who just go around killing people or condone it.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          99 percent of Islam is completely peaceful, unfortunately that leaves 1% of people who just go around killing people or condone it.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            99 percent of Islam is completely peaceful, unfortunately that leaves 1% of people who just go around killing people or condone it.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Ben... Ben Affleck have you taken over Gunzen's account?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Nah, Ben would have hit Post Reply only once.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X