Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just great

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Just great

    Get in from working in a hundred degree heat and my AC is toast. 94 inside right now. Left a message for the only AC/ Heater guy in town.

  • #2
    Basically perfect here. Not too hot, nice little breeze. Virtually no humidity. Exceptionally comfortable. All day long. Remember how you laugh at those north of you? Enjoy your hotbox.

    Comment


    • #3
      So, how can i be of assistance?

      Comment


      • #4
        You can give him directions to the closest hotel.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by animal View Post
          So, how can i be of assistance?
          Don't think you can be from 300 miles away. Just moved out on the porch, nice breeze. Super low humidity.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
            Basically perfect here. Not too hot, nice little breeze. Virtually no humidity. Exceptionally comfortable. All day long. Remember how you laugh at those north of you? Enjoy your hotbox.
            Well, that's rude.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

              Don't think you can be from 300 miles away. Just moved out on the porch, nice breeze. Super low humidity.
              give me the symptoms and i can give you step by step instructions.


              I'm a certified remote a/c repairman.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by animal View Post

                give me the symptoms and i can give you step by step instructions.


                I'm a certified remote a/c repairman.
                I know you are. OK- the symptoms- "It's not blowing cold air". I guess you get that a lot in your line of business?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

                  I know you are. OK- the symptoms- "It's not blowing cold air". I guess you get that a lot in your line of business?
                  Thank you. Now, you need to first turn off the breaker to the unit outside? You know that big thing outside that has the fan on top? It should be a 220 breaker. then you want to remove the little cover that covers the electrical connections that run into the unit. Let me know when you get to that stage. I'll hold.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

                    I know you are. OK- the symptoms- "It's not blowing cold air". I guess you get that a lot in your line of business?
                    Recharge the freon/ r22/410a. You're welcome.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by animal View Post

                      Thank you. Now, you need to first turn off the breaker to the unit outside? You know that big thing outside that has the fan on top? It should be a 220 breaker. then you want to remove the little cover that covers the electrical connections that run into the unit. Let me know when you get to that stage. I'll hold.
                      He's obviously been huffing refrigerant and it's out lol

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by animal View Post

                        Thank you. Now, you need to first turn off the breaker to the unit outside? You know that big thing outside that has the fan on top? It should be a 220 breaker. then you want to remove the little cover that covers the electrical connections that run into the unit. Let me know when you get to that stage. I'll hold.
                        On my way. Take a while. Hold

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post
                          He's obviously been huffing refrigerant and it's out lol
                          Hmmm. lol. that could be it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            The hot air in Texas claims it's first victim.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by animal View Post

                              Thank you. Now, you need to first turn off the breaker to the unit outside? You know that big thing outside that has the fan on top? It should be a 220 breaker. then you want to remove the little cover that covers the electrical connections that run into the unit. Let me know when you get to that stage. I'll hold.
                              OK, there was no breaker switch, but a 4 prong breaker I removed from the electrical box. Does that kill the electricity? BTW UJ, if you never hear from me again, animal figured out a way to assassinate rogue UJ'rs from 100's of miles away.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X