Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on in Canada?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's going on in Canada?

    Just saw a picture of Big Red, and it reminded me that Canada has been at the forefront of PC kookery (and fighting it) fir longer than the U.S., it seems. Some of the latest:

    http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/06...nder-identity

    Basically, your children can be taken away if you don't recognize their gender identity. I shit you knot.
    Last edited by Gauleiter Bruce; 06-16-2017, 09:16 AM. Reason: Fuck hoover.

  • #2
    Fuck hoover.

    The second one is about Canada's new blasphemy laws. So what's up, Canada? How do you guys feel aboat this, eh?

    Comment


    • #3
      So it might be a way for molested kids to get away from an abusive parent.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
        So it might be a way for molested kids to get away from an abusive parent.
        No, I don't think they're going to take away muzzie kids, only mainstream Canadians. The law takes into account race, religion and whatnot, so a muzzie denying this gender thing will be fine, is my guess.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gauleiter Bruce View Post

          No, I don't think they're going to take away muzzie kids, only mainstream Canadians. The law takes into account race, religion and whatnot, so a muzzie denying this gender thing will be fine, is my guess.
          Its the mainstream Canadians to be worried about as there not a lot of supervision in the Canadian outback and long winters can create cabin incest fever.

          Comment


          • #6
            While I can't deny your assertion that Canadians have a propensity for incest, it seems this law is more about their tendency to dress and behave as the opposite sex.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Gauleiter Bruce View Post
              While I can't deny your assertion that Canadians have a propensity for incest
              The American south .... where Ancestry.com and Match.com are the same thing.

              Comment


              • #8
                The other day I caught Reservoir Dog smelling his fingers.
                When I asked him what was wrong, he said "I miss my family."

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Gauleiter Bruce View Post
                  The other day I caught Reservoir Dog smelling his fingers.
                  When I asked him what was wrong, he said "I miss my family."
                  How did you know that I'm related to your Mom?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    This is the time of year in Canada where some of the snow recedes enough to expose all of the moose and polar bear scat that has accumulated during the cold and dark season.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Canadians Could Face Hate Crimes Over Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns


                      http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/ca...nder-pronouns/


                      I feel a raid coming on. Are there any Canadian sites where we can trigger gender types?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Gauleiter Bruce View Post
                        Canadians Could Face Hate Crimes Over Using The Wrong Gender Pronouns


                        http://dailycaller.com/2017/06/16/ca...nder-pronouns/


                        I feel a raid coming on. Are there any Canadian sites where we can trigger gender types?
                        bipolarbearclub.ca

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          about time they started snatching caucasin kids they been taking ours away from parents and homes for generations

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by anue View Post
                            about time they started snatching caucasin kids they been taking ours away from parents and homes for generations
                            Yeah, but in their defense, your parents didn't know you were an indian.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Gauleiter Bruce View Post

                              Yeah, but in their defense, your parents didn't know you were an indian.
                              baking fudge in your topf easy bake oven again?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X