Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UJ is officially on legal notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • UJ is officially on legal notice

    the next person that tells me to kill myself will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law should I decide to just end it all. you bastards are heartless.


    that is all.

    Michelle Carter and Conrad Roy III are both sad figures in a teenage tragedy that ended with Roy killing himself and Carter charged with manslaughter.

  • #2
    We only say that to Gunzen and Nothingface

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4
        I guess that "sticks and stones...and words will never hurt" thing just became illegal.

        Comment


        • #5
          This bitch needs to be killed.

          Comment


          • #6
            Assisted suicide sounds much nicer.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by megman View Post
              Assisted suicide sounds much nicer.
              "Helping" someone seems so warm and fuzzy!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FSchmertz View Post
                I guess that "sticks and stones...and words will never hurt" thing just became illegal.
                that's my take. yes. this woman sounded mentally insane herself or just a textbook psychopath. A better precedent would to have committed her to mental health facilities.

                yes, this was a pretty clear case of someone crossing the moral line. the MORAL line. But since when does telling someone to kill themselves become legal prosecutable. Can you just say in the future "he told my dead ex husband to rob a bank to pay back his drug debts. Its HIS fault my husband was shot by 10 cops!!!!!1"

                now the courts have to decide what counts as legal free speech and what is actionable in suicides and other wrongful death cases? really?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Captquint View Post
                  We only say that to Gunzen and Nothingface
                  In truth, if I thought it would get me thread of the year, I would do it. #attentionwhore

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by allwhitemeat View Post
                    now the courts have to decide what counts as legal free speech?
                    Your homework for the weekend is go to your local airport security gate and yell that you have a bomb.

                    Then report back on free speech and the courts.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by hawkfan8812 View Post
                      Your homework for the weekend is go to your local airport security gate and yell that you have a bomb.

                      Then report back on free speech and the courts.
                      If I do and get shot, you told me to do it. Liable.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by allwhitemeat View Post

                        that's my take. yes. this woman sounded mentally insane herself or just a textbook psychopath. A better precedent would to have committed her to mental health facilities.

                        yes, this was a pretty clear case of someone crossing the moral line. the MORAL line. But since when does telling someone to kill themselves become legal prosecutable. Can you just say in the future "he told my dead ex husband to rob a bank to pay back his drug debts. Its HIS fault my husband was shot by 10 cops!!!!!1"

                        now the courts have to decide what counts as legal free speech and what is actionable in suicides and other wrongful death cases? really?
                        Yeah, I have to totally agree with OP on this one. I don't see this guilty verdict standing a chance on appeal. She wasn't there assisting in his suicide. He's the one who committed the act. It's like someone on a social media says he needs money for rent or he/she is homeless. Someone jokes "how about robbing a bank"? Person does just that and someone gets killed. So, you're going to prosecute the person making the joke. Like you put the idea into his head. BS.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Well, now there is precedent. This just feels like a verdict based on "the feels" and not the facts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by allwhitemeat View Post
                            Well, now there is precedent. This just feels like a verdict based on "the feels" and not the facts.
                            Doesn't stand a chance on appeal.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              It sucks that sentencing isn't until August 3rd, I was hoping the bull dykes would rape her with a broomstick all weekend.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X