Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

20 year old ass if you're into that sort of thing. <NSFW>

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by hyperv12 View Post

    All you can hope for.
    that's no where near all we can hope for.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Muad'Dib View Post
      The stench of jealously is strong in this thread.
      yep

      Slap puts himself out there, and treats UJ Mom's basement dwellers with a taste of life with money and bimbos. I'm glad he has the sense to realize that most of us are diggin' on his livin' the dream.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by animal View Post

        that's no where near all we can hope for.
        True Dat. There's gotta be video somewheres.

        Comment


        • Link?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by charliesheen View Post

            True Dat. There's gotta be video somewheres.
            As I Recall there are some out here

            Comment


            • Yeah. unfortunately I still remember the one of her blowing that big ol' black guy. Wish I could forget it. Musta been the rock at the bottom.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by s.murph View Post
                Yeah. unfortunately I still remember the one of her blowing that big ol' black guy. Wish I could forget it. Musta been the rock at the bottom.
                sounds more like the endless abyss

                Comment


                • The 20 year old has the kind of thighs that can crack walnuts.
                  Good on BG for getting her shit straight. She's still looking good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by freedomfries View Post
                    The 20 year old has the kind of thighs that can crack walnuts.
                    Good on BG for getting her shit straight. She's still looking good.
                    Her thighs are ridiculous

                    Comment


                    • Cocaine is the God's way of telling you that you make too much money.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Mr.Angry View Post
                        Cocaine is the God's way of telling you that you make too much money.
                        -Robin Williams

                        Comment


                        • Her legs are fat with no muscle tone. You can tell she's a lazy bitch that's never done any kind of workout in her life and would rather fuck an old queen for money than work.

                          Comment


                          • I don't know much back story, but I could hang with this guy.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ivanooze View Post
                              I don't know much back story, but I could hang with this guy.
                              He might want to hang you from one of those asian basket fuck things.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gnostic View Post
                                Her legs are fat with no muscle tone. You can tell she's a lazy bitch that's never done any kind of workout in her life and would rather fuck an old queen for money than work.
                                ....but enough about your wife.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X