Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ghost town

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ghost town

    Looking at the very few new threads and when they were started on page 1, UJ continues to die a slow death. Fucking depressing!!

  • #2
    Agree... ready to call it quits.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PuffnStuff View Post
      Agree... ready to call it quits.
      Sucks man. Hate to see this. We all have our disagreements and our issues, but UJ was such a great way to vent and learn new stuff.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by PuffnStuff View Post
        Agree... ready to call it quits.
        If Nothingpecs quits it will be worth it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nothingfaced View Post
          Looking at the very few new threads and when they were started on page 1, UJ continues to die a slow death. Fucking depressing!!
          Life's Lessons 101: "Nothing good lasts."
          .

          Comment


          • #6
            Nothing good lasts, but we're talking about UJ.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by gnostic View Post
              Nothing good lasts, but we're talking about UJ.
              GOOD point...

              As I wuz sayin' ...

              Life's lessons 101...
              .
              "That which circles the drain endlessly is probably shit."

              Comment


              • #8
                Somebody should start a weather thread. That'll get the board hoppin'!

                Comment


                • #9
                  We should try to get a lot of interesting members and then the mods can start banning them like the old days. Then we'll be left with shity bland members that don't rock the boat. Then the original mods that ruined the place will lose interest and quit posting.

                  The history of UJ in 3 sentences.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by gnostic View Post
                    We should try to get a lot of interesting members and then the mods can start banning them like the old days. Then we'll be left with shity bland members that don't rock the boat. Then the original mods that ruined the place will lose interest and quit posting.

                    The history of UJ in 3 sentences.
                    lol There is a lot of truth to this summary.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
                      Somebody should start a weather thread. That'll get the board hoppin'!
                      It was sunny today. Hope this helps.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gnostic View Post
                        We should try to get a lot of interesting members and then the mods can start banning them like the old days. Then we'll be left with shity bland members that don't rock the boat. Then the original mods that ruined the place will lose interest and quit posting.

                        The history of UJ in 3 sentences.
                        Spot on. Wiped out my 28,000 posts built over years. Hoover saw my complaint and restored it. And as soon he left, the Mod wiped it out again. "dick" was one of our best posters. They did the same to him. He finally said "Fuck this place".

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I thought dick died of ball cancer.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            One week later, and this remains on page 1. 5 years ago, this thread would be buried on page 15. Very sad to see this place die.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oct 2010

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X