Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Insane Sanders Nut Licker Threatens to Kill Trump on FACEBOOK!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by s.murph View Post
    Off topic but I just saw a story on Melania Trump visiting Children in Hospitals and schools in Nekker, France and reading and speaking to them in French. Isn't it great to have a white 1st lady again?
    .

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by s.murph View Post

      Why don't you Shut the fuck up and finish pressure washing my trailer, Bitch!
      THAT literally made me LOL at the office.

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by kwebber View Post

        Listen, you fucking simpleton, I got into this conversation because Smurf made a stupid comment. Why the fuck do you care? If you don't like my comments, then fuck off, and move along. Maybe Smurf will reward you for coming to his aid, with a nut in your mouth.
        Funny how you know so much about our Constitution and Government yet the only thing I know about your country is that you are on our continent along with Mexico. Have you finished mowing my lawn yet?

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by ibanez69 View Post

          Funny how you know so much about our Constitution and Government yet the only thing I know about your country is that you are on our continent along with Mexico. Have you finished mowing my lawn yet?
          Oh, because I know what your 2nd amendment is? Everybody on the fucking planet knows what it is, you fucking retard, cuz you people won't shut the fuck up aboot it. And, all kinds of U.S. Americans on this board talk aboot other countries all the time, but god forbid a foreigner talk aboot your country? Fuck off you pencil dicked loser. You'd better get back to pushing your pencil around, and looking for your red stapler, I'm off to a real mans job in construction.

          Comment


          • #50

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by s.murph View Post

              NO One can possibly bee that fucking stupid. Your head is solid fucking WOOD!
              Actually CQ has shown he can be that fucking stupid.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                Actually CQ has shown he can be that fucking stupid.
                Says the most retarded, brain damaged person on the forum. (Order that new wax ring for your lawn mower yet?)

                Comment


                • #53
                  Oh, and besides his dumbfuckery , he's also very sensitive and thin skinned. Go figure.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    How about trying to stop using my name in your retard comments? It will be better for you.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by kwebber View Post

                      Oh, because I know what your 2nd amendment is? .
                      Thank you for making my point douche. When you are done mowing my lawn, the hedges need trimming too. Might as well do it as you have nothing else better to do.

                      Tick tock, get off the computer and get your work done.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by ibanez69 View Post

                        Thank you for making my point douche. When you are done mowing my lawn, the hedges need trimming too. Might as well do it as you have nothing else better to do.

                        Tick tock, get off the computer and get your work done.
                        Hey, man. The Dude has his own problems. That tundra isn't mowing itself.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Captquint View Post
                          How about trying to stop using my name in your retard comments? It will be better for you.
                          Really the main problem with CQ is pretty damn simple. Almost everybody involved with UJ comes for the fun and so have a sense of humor to one degree or another. I find none here.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

                            Really the main problem with CQ is pretty damn simple. Almost everybody involved with UJ comes for the fun and so have a sense of humor to one degree or another. I find none here.
                            Again retard, leave me out of your comments.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              I wouldn't hire any of you idiots for lawn mowing or power washing.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Captquint View Post

                                Again retard, leave me out of your comments.
                                As opposed to your commenting about me across the board. I see it all, retard. Practice what you preach and you may see your wish fulfilled.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X