Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Note to UJ'ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Note to UJ'ers

    FREMONT - The former president and former board of directors member of the Fremont Company was charged Monday night with exposing his genitals to a male undercover park ranger.
    Richard Smith, 71, of Fremont, was charged with one misdemeanor count of exposing his genitals during the undercover operation at Wolf Creek Park.
    Smith is currently president of the board of directors for The Fremont Company, 802 N. Front Street, which received an award in May 2016 as a top exporter of ketchup and barbecue sauces from the U.S. Department of Commerce.
    The company, which has about 40 employees, also is known for its Frank's Sauerkraut and has been a Fremont staple since opening as Fremont Sauerkraut Co. in 1905.


    Exposing you genitals to an undercover park ranger, is still illegal.
    Make sure that you don't do that.

  • #2
    The ranger gave him a "ranger"?

    Comment


    • #3
      But what about the ranger Yogi?

      Comment


      • #4
        True story: This problem affects more people in the country than the transgender issue in the armed forces. Trump will have a statement later today.

        Comment


        • #5
          Another example of sound legal advice from our friends here at UJ!

          Comment


          • #6
            Massachusetts has very few public restroom rest stops because of gay sex hookup action,

            Its the 21st century can't these old cheap fags spring for a drink at a gay bar so I don't have to shit in the woods.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
              Massachusetts has very few public restroom rest stops because of gay sex hookup action,

              Its the 21st century can't these old cheap fags spring for a drink at a gay bar so I don't have to shit in the woods.
              Wow, never knew you were a homophobe. You just never can tell.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by s.murph View Post

                Wow, never knew you were a homophobe. You just never can tell.
                Not a homophobe, just recognize there are good whites and white trash, blacks and neggars, gays and fags.

                Their behavior determines what I call them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  NOT IN MY BATHROOM!!!!!!11

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by beantown23 View Post

                    Not a homophobe, just recognize there are good whites and white trash, blacks and neggars, gays and fags.

                    Their behavior determines what I call them.
                    Yeah right, not a homophobe but it is the fags fault?
                    Lot of UJers are racists because it is always the n*ggers fault.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      who would have even thought that we needed under cover park rangers?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by beantown23 View Post

                        Not a homophobe, just recognize there are good whites and white trash, blacks and neggars, gays and fags.

                        Their behavior determines what I call them.
                        Sooo...your excuse is you're a Labeler ...er....Liberal?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by animal View Post
                          who would have even thought that we needed under cover park rangers?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Why did you post a photo of a perfectly normal unremarkable tree TBD...?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              For.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X