Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BG freezing her tits off... nsfw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • BG freezing her tits off... nsfw

    Cryotherapy the other day.







  • #2
    Her tits aren't always freezing due to her cold heart?

    Comment


    • #3
      Bwahaha

      Comment


      • #4
        where does she live that it's cold this time of year? Saskatoon?

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DJMeatBall View Post
          where does she live that it's cold this time of year? Saskatoon?
          Va Beach, It was -275 in that chamber.

          Comment


          • #6
            I would ask why she was in a place that cold but that BG's tits are back out in public is nice. That being said I think they look a bit smaller but i can't be sure since Slap somehow fucked up the focus on his camera again. What the hell man, couldn't you turn the jackhammer dildo you were riding off for the couple of seconds to get a nice clear picture of her tits?

            Comment


            • #7
              Her tits still look good, and you still suck at taking pictures that aren't blurry.

              Comment


              • #8
                She's freezing and jumping around and that's why the pics are blurry.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Who doesn't have pics of their ex with her tits out, now or then? You just happen to be the lame ass that is stupid enough to think he's the only one who hit the lottery and post them. Go to bed grandpa, we all have tit pics and more from our ex's, you're not as special as you think you are.




                  Comment


                  • #10
                    GAWD! After all the shit she's put herself through, I'd still give her the supreme salad tosser!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Mavrik25 View Post
                      Her tits still look good, and you still suck at taking pictures that aren't blurry.
                      I think hes pretty good at taking blurry pics.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by BadMotherFucker View Post
                        Who doesn't have pics of their ex with her tits out, now or then? You just happen to be the lame ass that is stupid enough to think he's the only one who hit the lottery and post them. Go to bed grandpa, we all have tit pics and more from our ex's, you're not as special as you think you are.



                        I dont have tit pics of my ex, unfortunately that was before cell phones.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Looks like she's doing well, good on her!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            What the hell is cryotherapy ?! anyway, she is looking great and seems happy in those and the other pic you posted. Good on her for pulling things back, she was a cool chick. You might be an enormous asshole a lot of the time on here too slap, but fair play for doing your bit and helping her, which I get the impression you have. Kudos.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh and she is still hot as fuck, tell her to stay away from here though, this shit palace isn't good for anyone's mental wellbeing.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X