Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice job Wisconsin Kid, Ev has been bedridden for three days!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post
    Yeah the white spot
    doc called and said no MS just a random unknown mass. F it I'm deploying! Yay!
    smudge on the lens

    Comment


    • Originally posted by franktafl View Post
      and is that a sperm at the bottom left?
      Yeah I let dudes fuck my skull hole occasionally

      Comment


      • Skull fuckery is a great hobby.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post

          Yeah I let dudes fuck my skull hole occasionally
          I think I LOVE you!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post

            Yeah I let dudes fuck my skull hole occasionally


            There's a fetish for everything

            Comment


            • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post
              Yeah the white spot
              doc called and said no MS just a random unknown mass. F it I'm deploying! Yay!
              Great news. I know you are excited.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FreakShowFanatic View Post
                another example of a meme with horrible grammar.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by animal View Post

                  another example of a meme with horrible grammar.
                  You're right, there are a lot of them out there.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post
                    Yeah the white spot
                    doc called and said no MS just a random unknown mass. F it I'm deploying! Yay!
                    Cool!
                    And spot is probably just your secret love for me.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by animal View Post

                      another example of a meme with horrible grammar.
                      They seem to be all generated from the same parent's basement by a 12 year old.

                      Comment


                      • I still think it could be a migraine. A trigger usually brings it on like a smell, bright sunlight, slappy's Old Spice, etc.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gnostic View Post
                          I still think it could be a migraine. A trigger usually brings it on like a smell, bright sunlight, slappy's Old Spice, etc.
                          That test does not rule out MS. I just doesn't confirm it. 10% of people with MS do not show it on lumbar procedure. Haven't spoken to Ev since the test result but my guess is they will schedule another MRI in a few months to be sure. There is no one test to confirm MS, they combine them. So if there were O bands in the lumbar, with the combination of the spot, he/she probably would have given a yes. But now, since that is out, a longer process (another MRI) will most likely be taken as well as monitoring symptoms.

                          The doctor said she could go though (on deployment), so I am guessing he thinks it is probably going to come out negative (the second MRI) or he would not have sent her. Or there is no second MRI? Which is weird.

                          Actually the term "armchair quarterback" comes to mind. Maybe I don't have all the info.. I am just glad it came back without proof.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post

                            That test does not rule out MS. I just doesn't confirm it. 10% of people with MS do not show it on lumbar procedure. Haven't spoken to Ev since the test result but my guess is they will schedule another MRI in a few months to be sure. There is no one test to confirm MS, they combine them. So if there were O bands in the lumbar, with the combination of the spot, he/she probably would have given a yes. But now, since that is out, a longer process (another MRI) will most likely be taken as well as monitoring symptoms.

                            The doctor said she could go though (on deployment), so I am guessing he thinks it is probably going to come out negative (the second MRI) or he would not have sent her. Or there is no second MRI? Which is weird.

                            Actually the term "wheelchair quarterback" comes to mind. Maybe I don't have all the info.. I am just glad it came back without proof.
                            ftfy

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post

                              That test does not rule out MS. I just doesn't confirm it. 10% of people with MS do not show it on lumbar procedure. Haven't spoken to Ev since the test result but my guess is they will schedule another MRI in a few months to be sure. There is no one test to confirm MS, they combine them. So if there were O bands in the lumbar, with the combination of the spot, he/she probably would have given a yes. But now, since that is out, a longer process (another MRI) will most likely be taken as well as monitoring symptoms.

                              The doctor said she could go though (on deployment), so I am guessing he thinks it is probably going to come out negative (the second MRI) or he would not have sent her. Or there is no second MRI? Which is weird.

                              Actually the term "armchair quarterback" comes to mind. Maybe I don't have all the info.. I am just glad it came back without proof.
                              He said clinically isolated syndrome I want him to fuck off. He wants me to get another MRI in three months.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by EvvanRenea View Post

                                He said clinically isolated syndrome I want him to fuck off. He wants me to get another MRI in three months.
                                Yeah, that is pretty much what I said. Just the one symptom, a Clinically isolated syndrome, is not enough, and could be the first symptom of MS. So if they do another MRI in three months, they can see focal changes. If there are none, you simply blew a gasket somewhere in your head and it is not in a bad spot. This is the likely outcome. The MS people who have no signs in their fluid are like 10%.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X