Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Russia feeding NK nuke tech?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is Russia feeding NK nuke tech?

    I bet Alex Jones has something to say about this.

  • #2
    JADE HELM!!111!!!!1!!!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      There really isn't any evidence that Hillary didn't kill Seth Rich.

      Comment


      • #4
        It's a Clinton skill. Shot in the back?/ SUICIDE!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          trump funneled it through his russian contacts to nk

          Comment


          • #6
            On one of the last missile test the booster was recovered and found to have Chinese parts on it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Sweet, a multi-front war

              Comment


              • #8
                Possible, but more likely Chinese. China's motivation? Possibly to make us focus on a worse evil than them.

                Comment


                • #9
                  ..or distraction from them taking over the Pacific Rim. Thanks Obama!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by necronomous View Post
                    Possible, but more likely Chinese. China's motivation? Possibly to make us focus on a worse evil than them.
                    Someone from the internet said Chinese components were recovered from NK's latest missile tests. China's wanton disregard of international sanctions is a recipe for disaster.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Geist View Post

                      Someone from the internet said Chinese components were recovered from NK's latest missile tests. China's wanton disregard of international sanctions is a recipe for disaster.
                      They dont care about rules

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Geist View Post

                        Someone from the internet said Chinese components were recovered from NK's latest missile tests. China's wanton disregard of international sanctions is a recipe for disaster.
                        How many Chinese components are in OUR missiles?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Mr.Angry View Post
                          On one of the last missile test the booster was recovered and found to have Chinese parts on it.
                          Our missiles probably have Chinese parts.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by antknot View Post

                            How many Chinese components are in OUR missiles?
                            That's not a violation of trade sanctions.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Geist View Post

                              That's not a violation of trade sanctions.
                              Maybe not. But it's short sighted. Why have any non US made parts in our weapons. I worked for a contractor at EAFB. I couldn't understand why non US made equipment was in the national supply chain.

                              It's paid for by US taxes, why not spend it on US manufacturers.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X