Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New shark in a blue lagoon adult game - NSFW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New shark in a blue lagoon adult game - NSFW

    The previous games have been posted before, this one's new.

    "Secret fantasy dreams"
    http://sharks-lagoon.fr/game/games_page.html

    Now with anal action.

  • #2
    This one's really short and it doesn't look like there's any way to lose either. It's a little too easy. Oh well, it's still a good game. I really like these flash adult games.

    Comment


    • #3
      I think this thread would really take off if you posted a pic of mrsTEIN's boobs in it.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by bignola View Post
        I think this thread would really take off if you posted a pic of mrsTEIN's boobs in it.
        Eh, let the fucker die.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by TheEndIsNear View Post
          Eh, let the fucker die.
          I want to see them boobies.

          Comment


          • #6
            this might have gone better on a different forum.

            Comment


            • #7
              someone needs to get laid.

              Comment


              • #8
                You know, some of those other forums have arcades. FYI

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by slimebalrog View Post
                  You know, some of those other forums have arcades. FYI
                  Do they?


                  You mean I wont have to go to adware infected sites to play my favorite flashgames?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    new grounds

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by WoodPusher View Post
                      Do they?


                      You mean I wont have to go to adware infected sites to play my favorite flashgames?

                      Do I know you?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by slimebalrog View Post
                        Do I know you?
                        Not sure, you seen the dude walking the streets fighting with the imaginary people?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by WoodPusher View Post
                          Not sure, you seen the dude walking the streets fighting with the imaginary people?

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X