Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The party of small government strikes again. or; I guess A2M is out of the question.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The party of small government strikes again. or; I guess A2M is out of the question.

    Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Asks Supreme Court to Revive Ban on Oral, Anal Sex


    Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, the GOP's nominee for governor, filed an appeal on Tuesday asking the Supreme Court to revive the state's law banning oral and anal sex. In a statement, Cuccinelli claimed that the law, which the US Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit ruled unconstitutional earlier this year, is "an important tool that prosecutors use to put child molesters in jail." Cuccinelli warned that the appeals court's decision to strike down the statute "threatens to undo convictions of child predators that were obtained under this law" since 2003, when the Supreme Court ruled in Lawrence v. Texas that laws criminalizing oral and anal sex—sometimes referred to as sodomy bans—are unconstitutional.


    http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013...nal-sex-sodomy

  • #2
    laser focus on jobs (blow jobs)

    i'd like to see how they'd enforce this.

    Comment


    • #3
      So the fact that a child molester already had illegal sex with an underage person is simply not enough? They want to go also at the specific sexual act?

      And as to how they'll enforce it: they won't except in very specific cases and circumstances.

      Comment


      • #4
        There's plenty of small government Republicans, but they let themselves be taken over by the social wing, who cares not at all about small government/fiscal conservatism.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by QillerDaemon View Post
          So the fact that a child molester already had illegal sex with an underage person is simply not enough? They want to go also at the specific sexual act?
          That was my first thought, too. Why would you need to be able to pin them on the specific act?

          Or, if you wanted to pin child molesters on the specific act, you could at least suggest attaching some age parameters to the ban (to make sure it only affects the child/molester scenario).

          Comment


          • #6
            Good to see that Don and Dud are still knuckle dragging mouth breathers.

            What none of you stupid fucks fail to recognize is that sodomy laws aren't used to go after consenting queers. They're used to go after sexual predators of all ages. Rape is defined as intercourse. Sodomy covers everything else that happens. That's how it works and that's how it has always worked. The AG is 100% correct. But hey, political correctness and partisan hackery means more than punishing sexual predators, am I right?

            So y'all can go back to pushing buggies at Wal-Mart knowing that if they ever get to suck the President's cock, so long as he consents, they won't go to prison in Virginny.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by MegaTideFan View Post
              Good to see that Don and Dud are still knuckle dragging mouth breathers.

              What none of you stupid fucks fail to recognize is that sodomy laws aren't used to go after consenting queers. They're used to go after sexual predators of all ages. Rape is defined as intercourse. Sodomy covers everything else that happens. That's how it works and that's how it has always worked. The AG is 100% correct. But hey, political correctness and partisan hackery means more than punishing sexual predators, am I right?

              So y'all can go back to pushing buggies at Wal-Mart knowing that if they ever get to suck the President's cock, so long as he consents, they won't go to prison in Virginny.
              Did Gunzen hack MTF's account? MTF used to post well thought out and what could almost be considered moderate points.
              Now he is just about name calling and insults.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by spudoc View Post
                Did Gunzen hack MTF's account? MTF used to post well thought out and what could almost be considered moderate points.
                Now he is just about name calling and insults.
                It was Obama winning the last election that got him, he has been nothing more than a looney jesus freak since then. I too was worried about him but after awhile I started to view him as a lost cause.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by spudoc View Post
                  Did Gunzen hack MTF's account? MTF used to post well thought out and what could almost be considered moderate points.
                  Now he is just about name calling and insults.
                  We used to have liberals on here who were worth debating. Now we have retards like don dud and Keebler. Im not going to waste well thought out posts on morons.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MegaTideFan View Post
                    Good to see that Don and Dud are still knuckle dragging mouth breathers.

                    What none of you stupid fucks fail to recognize is that sodomy laws aren't used to go after consenting queers. They're used to go after sexual predators of all ages. Rape is defined as intercourse. Sodomy covers everything else that happens. That's how it works and that's how it has always worked. The AG is 100% correct. But hey, political correctness and partisan hackery means more than punishing sexual predators, am I right?

                    So y'all can go back to pushing buggies at Wal-Mart knowing that if they ever get to suck the President's cock, so long as he consents, they won't go to prison in Virginny.
                    That is a stupid law and has been used (abused?) in the past and you, a lawyer, supporting stupid laws that both have the potential to be abused and since they are stupid laws bring all laws into disrespect to some degree? Yes, some real scumbags may end up walking. That's a bad thing. But maybe the idiots that wrote the stupid laws in the first place should be jailed instead, or later legislators for not having any foresight or intelligence and fixing the laws when they had a chance. You must be really off your meds today.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by RNG View Post
                      That is a stupid law and has been used (abused?) in the past and you, a lawyer, supporting stupid laws that both have the potential to be abused and since they are stupid laws bring all laws into disrespect to some degree? Yes, some real scumbags may end up walking. That's a bad thing. But maybe the idiots that wrote the stupid laws in the first place should be jailed instead, or later legislators for not having any foresight or intelligence and fixing the laws when they had a chance. You must be really off your meds today.
                      So you'd rather have sexual predators go free than have a law than sounds un-PC? That's great.

                      As far as abuse (which means that it can be used properly). Do you really think a prosecutor in 2013 can get away with charging consenting gays? Paula Deen has lost every business venture she has in a matter of a week thanks to the Internet.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by spudoc View Post
                        Did Gunzen hack MTF's account? MTF used to post well thought out and what could almost be considered moderate points.
                        Now he is just about name calling and insults.
                        Originally posted by Keebler View Post
                        It was Obama winning the last election that got him, he has been nothing more than a looney jesus freak since then. I too was worried about him but after awhile I started to view him as a lost cause.
                        Its all he has left. He also apparently lost his reading comprehension too. This has absolutely nothing to do with prosecuting kiddie diddlers. Its all about those icky gheys, and getting into peoples bedrooms. He hates the thought of gay sex going on but can't stop thinking about it. "Virginia is for lovers" - But just the normal hetero missionary kind.


                        Cuccinelli claims he will only use the sodomy law to bring cases involving minors or sexual assault, and argues that Virginians need not worry about him prosecuting "consenting adults," because the part of the law that would enable him to do so was defanged by the Supreme Court's Lawrence decision. But in 2004, when a bipartisan group of state Senators was trying to fix the sodomy law so that it would only apply to cases involving minors and non-consensual sex, Cuccinelli, then a state Senator, blocked the effort. And in 2009, as my colleague Andy Kroll has noted, Cuccinelli made clear that he objected to oral and anal sex (at least between gay people) on principle, telling the Virginian-Pilot, "My view is that homosexual acts—not homosexuality, but homosexual acts—are wrong. They're intrinsically wrong. And I think in a natural law-based country it's appropriate to have policies that reflect that...They don't comport with natural law."

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by MegaTideFan View Post
                          Good to see that Don and Dud are still knuckle dragging mouth breathers.

                          What none of you stupid fucks fail to recognize is that sodomy laws aren't used to go after consenting queers. They're used to go after sexual predators of all ages. Rape is defined as intercourse. Sodomy covers everything else that happens. That's how it works and that's how it has always worked. The AG is 100% correct. But hey, political correctness and partisan hackery means more than punishing sexual predators, am I right?

                          So y'all can go back to pushing buggies at Wal-Mart knowing that if they ever get to suck the President's cock, so long as he consents, they won't go to prison in Virginny.
                          He did not ask for laws specifically targeting child abusers, he asked for the reinstatement of the broad general laws that would equally apply to adults. If the goal is targeting child abusers, then that should be the target.

                          The stupid fuck in this situation is the guy looking to reinstate laws that would apply to consenting adults .. and then just trusting the government to do the right thing. Yeah, fucking right.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            He's got 7 kids so he's probably not just a fan of blowjobs.

                            After reading his long Wiki bio, I'm not sure if its a case of the media jumping on 1 position of many that is sexy enough for a TMZ posting.

                            I would question his election for governor staff if was put out there for name recogntion purposes, there are no upside benefits.

                            He should rally around tougher laws for pedophiles and maximum sentences something all parties should be able to agree on.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
                              He's got 7 kids so he's probably not just a fan of blowjobs.
                              The only man who is not a fan of blowjobs is the man who has never had one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X