Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So the biotechs went a little arwy today....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • So the biotechs went a little arwy today....

    after Trump slammed drug prices. Glad I dont trade those POS anymore

  • #2
    I have about 50K in them. My only hope now is buy more...

    Comment


    • #3
      Americans pay higher prices so big pharma can provide Africans drugs for free. Globalism is socialism on a global scale and we already know socialism doesn't work.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by charliesheen View Post
        I have about 50K in them. My only hope now is buy more...
        There was a nice tech bull market about 3 years ago. I rode it and got out. You'd be surprised (or perhaps not) how much corruption is within those firms and the FDA

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JackCoughsAlot View Post
          Americans pay higher prices so big pharma can provide Africans drugs for free. Globalism is socialism on a global scale and we already know socialism doesn't work.
          Shoot all the big pharma lobbyists and all the politicians bought by those lobbyists and the problem would go away.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by charliesheen View Post
            I have about 50K in them. My only hope now is buy more...
            Originally posted by RNG View Post
            Shoot all the big pharma lobbyists and all the politicians bought by those lobbyists and the problem would go away.
            Yeah, ok

            Moron

            Comment


            • #7
              Create a law that requires the drug companies to sell their shit in the USA at a price no higher than the lowest international price. That way we don't pay for the UK and Canada's "negotiation"

              Comment

              Working...
              X