Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malmo, Sweden Police Asking For Help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Malmo, Sweden Police Asking For Help

    The Swedish government is definitely downplaying their refugee crisis, if not outright covering it up.

    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...malm-Rosengard

    SWEDEN AT BREAKING POINT: Police make urgent plea for help as violent crime spirals

    SWEDISH police have made an urgent plea for citizens to assist them in solving serious crimes amid a spike in violence.

    By HARRY WALKER


    Officers in the city of Malmö have struggled to cope with a surge of serious crimes including dozens of attempted murders, beatings, rapes and other offences – and have now been forced to admit: “We cannot do it on our own”.

    Malmö police chief Stefan Sinteus called for locals to come forward with testimonies testimonies in a bid to help police catch suspects.

    In an open letter, a desperate Mr Sinteus wrote: “I can assure you that the police in Malmö are doing everything we can for suspected perpetrators to be held accountable. But we cannot do it on our own.

    “We depend on you, and your witness statements, to solve these violent crimes.

    “Therefore I appeal now to you: Help us.”

    The letter comes amid reports that witnesses to the murder of 16-year-old Iraqi boy Ahmed Obaid, who was shot in the city’s Rosengard district January 14, were frightened to come forward after racist threats directed at his former schoolmates were posted under the photo of his dead body.

    The school’s headmaster said: “They are scared. They are terrified and are wondering who’s going to be shot next.”

    Rosengard has a majority migrant population of more than 80 per cent, and has been labelled the “most notorious refugee ghetto” in Sweden.

    Less than 40 per cent of the district’s residents have a job – and the social unrest has led to frequent gang and multi-ethnic violence.

    Mr Sinteus explicitly mentioned Obaid’s murder and the attempted murder of another teenager in his open letter, and pledged to use any means necessary to push forward both investigations.

    Reinforcements from Sweden’s National Operations Department deployed in Malmö last week in an effort to help tackle the “upward spiral of violence” in the city.

    According to the police chief, Malmö police officers are currently investigating 11 murders and 80 attempted murders, as well as “other crimes of violence, beatings, rapes, thefts and frauds”.

    This is the city’s second serious surge of violence in the past 12 months – in July last year, national police units were deployed to the city to help stop a spate of bombings, shootings and arson attacks.





  • #2
    But, but.....there's nothing going on in Sweden. It's all just xenophobic/islamophobic propaganda.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by windrunner View Post
      But, but.....there's nothing going on in Sweden. It's all just xenophobic/islamophobic propaganda.
      The board lefties have already assured us that there are no refugee violence issues in Sweden or anywhere else. This article is obviously fabricated bullshit from an untrustworthy source, because fuck you.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Porter View Post
        The board lefties have already assured us that there are no refugee violence issues in Sweden or anywhere else. This article is obviously fabricated bullshit from an untrustworthy source, because fuck you.
        Fabricated, you say?

        Comment


        • #5
          If providing aid and refuge to desperate people from far away is difficult we shouldn't do it because of course we are less humane than ISIS or Boko Haram, or whatever they are trying to escape

          Comment


          • #6
            You'd think white folks would be smarter. Are they ALL fucking blondes over there or what?

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by posthuman View Post
              If providing aid and refuge to desperate people from far away is difficult we shouldn't do it because of course we are less humane than ISIS or Boko Haram, or whatever they are trying to escape
              a government's first priority is the safety of its own citizens. Maybe when it's one of your family members raped, beaten or murdered, you'll have a change of heart. refugee programs were never really meant to take in entire populations of cities or countries.

              Comment


              • #8
                A far right-wing populist tabloid is not a credible source.

                http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...malm-Rosengard

                Comment


                • #9
                  People appeal for witnesses from the community to help them by being witnesses and police appeal for help for themselves are totally different things. You got click baited.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AnalHamster View Post
                    People appeal for witnesses from the community to help them by being witnesses and police appeal for help for themselves are totally different things. You got click baited.
                    The chief of police is asking for help. People are afraid to come forward because they're being intimidated by the criminals. The police are not able to make arrests and there's a 2nd surge of violence. The 1st surge last year required national police to get involved. The police are losing. You're grasping at straws to hold on to your bullshit narrative of "everything's ok in Sweden".

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Redman9250 View Post
                      A far right-wing populist tabloid is not a credible source.

                      http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...malm-Rosengard
                      You know I posted the link above, right?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by JackCoughsAlot View Post
                        The chief of police is asking for help. People are afraid to come forward because they're being intimidated by the criminals. The police are not able to make arrests and there's a 2nd surge of violence. The 1st surge last year required national police to get involved. The police are losing. You're grasping at straws to hold on to your bullshit narrative of "everything's ok in Sweden".
                        AH wasn't specific. Maybe he meant everything was OK for the immigrants in Sweden. The police aren't able to arrest them and they can loot, rape and pillage freely.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by JackCoughsAlot View Post
                          The chief of police is asking for help. People are afraid to come forward because they're being intimidated by the criminals. The police are not able to make arrests and there's a 2nd surge of violence. The 1st surge last year required national police to get involved. The police are losing. You're grasping at straws to hold on to your bullshit narrative of "everything's ok in Sweden".
                          If you read your own article he's actually asking for a community to help the police. Does that really strike you as unusual? Why do you think policing has broken down in the US ghettoes? If police do not have the trust and support of the community they cannot solve most crimes. You and your tabloid are attempting to present it as a police force asking for reinforcements, which it just isn't. Community engagement is at the heart of successful policing. Perhaps things are a little more tricky over there where a militarised police force is riding around in army surplus vehicles, but all this is, is an appeal for witnesses to help the police build cases.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Mr.Angry View Post
                            AH wasn't specific. Maybe he meant everything was OK for the immigrants in Sweden. The police aren't able to arrest them and they can loot, rape and pillage freely.
                            https://www.weldricks.co.uk/products...FeQW0wodC_YH-g

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thanks!

                              http://www.uselessjunk.net/showthrea...00#post9927600

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X