Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make France Great Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Make France Great Again

    The next French president! Awesome!


  • #2
    How cool is that?

    Comment


    • #3
      Good for her, but she's very unlikely to win the run off.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by AnalHamster View Post
        Good for her, but she's very unlikely to win the run off.
        Agreed

        Sin,

        Exiters and President Trump

        Comment


        • #5
          The numbers in France aren't even close. She has a similar hard deck of support to Trump, but she won't be running against Hillary.

          Comment


          • #6
            Numbers werent close here in Nov either. Nor did they point to a Brexit the day before. Again, youre underestimating the populist movt and votes from people who have grown tired of globalism.

            No worries, Im sure youre gonna be right this time around

            Comment


            • #7
              The last brexit polling had it within 2%, Clinton's lead was 3-4 points, and she actually won the popular vote by 2%. In France the winner is just the winner and Macron has a consistent 20 point lead. That's pretty big.

              Care to bet?

              Comment


              • #8
                Sure

                Comment


                • #9
                  France was great?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BigRedRetard View Post
                    France was great?
                    Well, it was when it had an Italian Emperor.



                    P.S. Seriously though, they were THE World Power when the Sun King was in charge.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The French were great right up until 1940.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        So, klukie, you've taken your racist act international? Blacks, muzzles, and who else ? Can't you find enough people to hate in this country ?

                        Your act was tired when Obama got elected, why not give it a rest.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BigRedRetard View Post
                          France was great?
                          The French Army has won more battles than any other army in the world.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Dirk McGurck View Post

                            The French Army has won more battles than any other army in the world.
                            They've also got the #1 rated healthcare system in the world. Anybody questioning whether or not France is great has never been to France. The place is fucking awesome.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AnalHamster View Post
                              The last brexit polling had it within 2%, Clinton's lead was 3-4 points, and she actually won the popular vote by 2%. In France the winner is just the winner and Macron has a consistent 20 point lead. That's pretty big.

                              Care to bet?
                              All it will take is one terrorist attack and her poll #'s will skyrocket. While that's a big maybe, there are 7 weeks to go. I'd say the odds are pretty high that the Muzzies blow something up or spray-and-pray into a crowd in that time.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X