Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Melissa McCarthy takes it a bit too far

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I can say with some certainty that nobody in this country needed the apology to be honest, its just taken as odd bemusement at this point, a kind of "ummm yeah, ok, if thats what you think man, carry on I guess".

    I know stereotype are a ridiculous thing (although most of the Repubs seem to rely on them on this place... shut um gay Limey, brush your teeth etc). But you have literally elected the cliched stereotypical American as viewed by the worlds population i.e Loud, obnoxious, ignorant, stupid, rude, capitalism turned up to 11, inward looking and aggressive.

    Now I aren't saying that this is in anyway an accurate representation of most US citizens, because most stereotypes are horseshit, but it IS your stereotype. Unfortunately whilst Trump may be a good business man, the way he carries himself, speaks in public and acts towards the world at large is the exact embodiment of that cliche.

    Not that a lot of hardened Trumpeteers will care, they will likely cheer that fact. I am fairly right of the centre too, so am far from a socialist hippy.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
      Hes got a tough job no doubt. But that is the job. No one said the Press Secretary position would be easy; especially for an R POTUS under the best of circumstances let alone with a press corp hell bent on taking him down. I hated Axeldouche with a passion because he was so good at it. Even during the rare occasions the press would hold the Obama administrations feet to the fire he kept his cool and spun like a MFer.
      Spicer just doesnt have the cool demeanor to take the heat and spin it properly.
      It's not a press conspiracy, the poor bastard is just being asked to go out and defend conspiracy theories and lies. There's no evidence because trump got it from a conspiracy nut, but he won't admit being wrong so he's telling Spicer to go out and claim the sky is orange. What possible spin could he put on this?
      ​​​​​​

      Comment


      • #18
        You can just picture the meeting with the Donald, 'it doesn't appear to be true sir', 'I read it'. He's a fuckwit.

        Comment


        • #19
          I think Ivanka should replace Spicer as press secretary.

          The men would be transfixed by her tits and the women by her fashion sense and they would go easy on her daddy.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
            I think Ivanka should replace Spicer as press secretary.

            The men would be transfixed by her tits and the women by her fashion sense and they would go easy on her daddy.
            Trump seems to like Ivanka. As in, really like. I don't think he'd want to put her in an impossible position like that.

            Comment


            • #21
              She'd never do it. She is smart enough to know that is a no win position.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by stymiegreen View Post
                It really is pretty embarrassing. The Trump team has turned the WH Press briefing into a UJ SFW thread only with less integrity.
                I would add a laughing emoticon but Hoover still aint got that fixed

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Zach11k View Post
                  Trump seems to like Ivanka. As in, really like. I don't think he'd want to put her in an impossible position like that.
                  If it turned out the Donald had carnal relations with his daughter would that help or hurt his popularity with the Trumpsters?

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by beantown23 View Post

                    If it turned out the Donald had carnal relations with his daughter would that help or hurt his popularity with the Trumpsters?
                    Based on recent history, if he grabbed her by the pussy at high noon on Fox & Friends, you'd hear a cheer from coast to coast from the Trumpeteers.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by brasspair View Post

                      Based on recent history, if he grabbed her by the pussy at high noon on Fox & Friends, you'd hear a cheer from coast to coast from the Trumpeteers.
                      It's funny I have a monster in the white WH (Trumpster) where you envision a Mickey Mouse living there (Trumpeteers)

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Either way, it's not a good thing, it will not lead to anything good, and it will end badly.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by brasspair View Post
                          Either way, it's not a good thing, it will not lead to anything good, and it will end badly.
                          So in 3.5 years when the economy is humming along nicely, job creation has grown, personal savings has grown and the world hasnt ended via nuclear war are we going to get a "Whoops! My bad." from you?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by CHEEZY08 View Post

                            So in 3.5 years when the economy is humming along nicely, job creation has grown, personal savings has grown and the world hasnt ended via nuclear war are we going to get a "Whoops! My bad." from you?

                            With that much confidence you might get rich betting a lot of libtards that his presidency makes it to 3.5 years.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Nah, its just the flip side of "The world is going to end because...Trump!"
                              The truth is probably more in the middle. Some things will probably be better and some things will probably be worse. If jobs, the economy, taxes, immigration all improve I will take that trade for a few more euroweenies, the PC Police, Hollywood or the Mexican government not liking us.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by CHEEZY08 View Post

                                So in 3.5 years when the economy is humming along nicely, job creation has grown, personal savings has grown and the world hasnt ended via nuclear war are we going to get a "Whoops! My bad." from you?
                                You didn't read the news this morning did you? It would be difficult to find, what with the gutted, no press State department handling "diplomacy".

                                oh, and personal savings will finally rise because interest rates are going up for the first time in 10 years, because Obama did HIS job, and didnt leave Trump with a mess.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X