Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eric Trump: Nepotism is kind of a factor of life.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eric Trump: Nepotism is kind of a factor of life.

    Nepotism is kind of a factor of life, said Eric Trump, sitting in an office on the 25th floor of his fathers famous Trump Tower, just down the hall from his brother Don Jr. We might be here because of nepotism, but were not still here because of nepotism. You know, if we didnt do a good job, if we werent competent, believe me, we wouldnt be in this spot.

    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#30a0812f2e55


    Goddamnit Hoover, fix this shit. Fucking shitty code cant even handle an apostrophe without going tits up.

  • #2
    Eric Trump is right.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BigRedRetard View Post
      Eric Trump is right.
      He is certainly right about nepotism being a factor in life.

      What is far less certain is that he would not be in that spot if he did not do a good job. I have seen idiots in positions of power because daddy wanted it. He tells himself that "good job" shit to make himself feel better.

      Comment


      • #4
        Don't forget that Jared Kushner's only qualification for conducting diplomatic relations is fucking Ivanka

        Comment


        • #5
          The federal swamp isn't going to be drained by career residents.

          Comment


          • #6
            Nepotism flies in the face of the conservative talking point that rich people are rich because they deserve it. There are many more qualified people that should be doing Eric or Ivanka or Jared or Donald's job, but here they are because their parents were rich. Conservative politics is about protecting the wealthy elites.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by posthuman View Post
              Nepotism flies in the face of the conservative talking point that rich people are rich because they deserve it. There are many more qualified people that should be doing Eric or Ivanka or Jared or Donald's job, but here they are because their parents were rich. Conservative politics is about protecting the wealthy elites.
              Deserve it? Nobody "deserves" anything but a sharp thwack on the forehead for being a Post retard. Rich people are rich because they do things that make them money and keep themselves rich.

              And sure, replace Ivanka or Don jr. Especially since they aren't getting paid.

              Oh, and liberal politics is all about protecting THEIR wealthy elite at the expense of everyone else.
              dipshit.



              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by on2muchcoffee View Post

                Deserve it? Nobody "deserves" anything but a sharp thwack on the forehead for being a Post retard. Rich people are rich because they do things that make them money and keep themselves rich.

                And sure, replace Ivanka or Don jr. Especially since they aren't getting paid.

                Oh, and liberal politics is all about protecting THEIR wealthy elite at the expense of everyone else.
                dipshit.


                Which wealthy elite is protected by Medicaid?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Born on third base and thinks he hit a triple.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Captquint View Post
                    Don't forget that Jared Kushner's only qualification for conducting diplomatic relations is fucking Ivanka
                    Well, if he porked his mother-in-law you could say he had international relations experience!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by posthuman View Post

                      Which wealthy elite is protected by Medicaid?

                      Keep the poor, poor (and dependent) and make sure the wealthy libs stay firmly in control of it all. Somebody has to pick the winners and losers for all of the little people.

                      Commie 101.

                      As long as it makes you feel good, you can lie to yourself all day.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by on2muchcoffee View Post


                        Keep the poor, poor (and dependent) and make sure the wealthy libs stay firmly in control of it all. Somebody has to pick the winners and losers for all of the little people.

                        Commie 101.

                        As long as it makes you feel good, you can lie to yourself all day.
                        You are bad at this

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by posthuman View Post

                          You are bad at this
                          No, you're just too dumb to understand it.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by on2muchcoffee View Post


                            Keep the poor, poor (and dependent) and make sure the wealthy libs stay firmly in control of it all. Somebody has to pick the winners and losers for all of the little people.

                            Commie 101.

                            As long as it makes you feel good, you can lie to yourself all day.
                            Medicaid provides health cover to people to poor to afford it otherwise. How exactly does that keep them poor?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by AnalHamster View Post

                              Medicaid provides health cover to people to poor to afford it otherwise. How exactly does that keep them poor?
                              We've been through the entire welfare state and its design. He decided to cherry pick a single item to try and make a worthless point.

                              You can't take the ugliest, meanest, horrific bitch in town and point to a patch of untainted skin and declare she's beautiful based on that.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X