Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump asked Comey not to investigate Flynn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Yeah yeah yeah, anyone who doesn't play your predictable reindeer games is a coward and a moron. Yawn.

    Move on, sociopath. Understanding org charts are clearly above your pay grade, and the English language must not be native to you.

    stymielulz

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post
      This is not an impeachable offense. This is just another way the left is trying to dismantle the President. Reason For All The Far Left Was so Close to The Globalist Promised Land, + Now Trump Threatens to Undo All Obama did and they are desperate.

      It is sad. Just a waste of time and effort. Like Comey has a credibility? Another impeachment thread, yeah.
      When trump is impeached, will you still pretend he's President? "Fake news lying about Trump being impeached!!!"
      Last edited by DandyDon; 05-17-2017, 10:42 PM. Reason: Grammar

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by AnalHamster View Post

        Obstruction of justice and abuse of power are in fact impeachable offenses. Trump is being protected by a republican majority, only lack of will is preventing impeachment at this point.
        Asking Comey to have a heart for a good guy is not obstructing justice. Even the president is allowed to ask for a break. You guys are acting like he told him to stop. You people are so focused on words you don't realize that actions are what gets people in trouble. A passing asking of a favor is not impeachable.

        Once again, all this is doing is hurting the country. You people are just trying to hurt a man because you didn't get what you want, and you don't care if it causes stress to the economy, people's families etc.

        It is so sad that this country has become so spoiled that they will go to any lengths to hurt people they don't agree with.

        Nothing will happen, and this is just another brick in the wall of the liberal wall crumbling.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

          When trump is impeached, will you still pretend he's President? "Fake news lying about Trump being impeached!!!"
          He will not be impeached for asking Comey to cut Flynn a break. Telling him to, and following up, might. But asking a favor? You act like Obama never asked Comey about Hillary, cmon man.

          Again, just spoiled brats with no knowledge of how the constitution works. I remember the thread about Trump being impeached you stated a week or so ago with your little Winnie to pooh cartoon, and you said "this is it!" Something about burning this mother down or some shit?

          I say we let the guy try to help our citizens and just vote instead of being so petty.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post

            He will not be impeached for asking Comey to cut Flynn a break. Telling him to, and following up, might. But asking a favor? You act like Obama never asked Comey about Hillary, cmon man.

            Again, just spoiled brats with no knowledge of how the constitution works. I remember the thread about Trump being impeached you stated a week or so ago with your little Winnie to pooh cartoon, and you said "this is it!" Something about burning this mother down or some shit?

            I say we let the guy try to help our citizens and just vote instead of being so petty.
            I didnt say he would be impeached for those reasons. Again, you squirm, lament, and dodge the topic. I said he would be impeached. Period.

            Again, will you still pretend he's President?

            I say we let the guy try to help our citizens and just vote instead of being so petty.
            Yeah, about that...




            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post

              Asking Comey to have a heart for a good guy is not obstructing justice.
              https://m.imgur.com/gallery/e8GB8

              Comment


              • #37
                Veteran GOP lawmaker says Comey has more credibility than Trump does.
                Nobody was complaining about Comey's credibility during the election.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Nole View Post
                  Mueller: Mr Comey, if you honestly felt you were being pressured by the President to drop the investigation into Mr Flynn, it was your responsibility to report it immediately. Did you shirk your responsibility, or are you now admitting under oath that you were not really pressured?

                  Comey: Derp!
                  That's funny. The lifelong law enforcement professional was supposed to run to... Congress? Jess sessions who was just asked to leave the Oval Office by Trump, is known to have commuted perjury before the Senate and abuse his office in prosecution?... Pence who also was asked to leave the room so Trump could obstruct justice?...

                  or stick to his guns, proceed with the investigation and note the additional crime? I think he knows better than you and his close mentor and ally Muellor knows even more.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by AnalHamster View Post
                    Yeah because the FBI has to report any suspected crime before investigating it, that's just the way they work. Especially when you're reporting on suspected crimes committed by the people you report to. Retard.

                    Derrr der director of the FBI committed a crime for not reporting a crime to himself, fox news told me, derrr. You are so dumb.
                    Are you saying that Comey lied about having to report the suspected crime of Hillary's emails?
                    FBI Director James Comey confirmed in a Senate Judiciary Committee on May 3 that his mandate required him to speak out regarding the investigation into Hillary Clinton's emails trove, 11 days prior to the November 8 presidential election. Comey confirmed that he had no regrets. It makes me mildly nauseous to think that we might have had some impact on the election, but honestly, it wouldn't change the decision. To not speak about it would require an act of concealment in my view.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post

                      Asking Comey to have a heart for a good guy is not obstructing justice. Even the president is allowed to ask for a break. You guys are acting like he told him to stop. You people are so focused on words you don't realize that actions are what gets people in trouble. A passing asking of a favor is not impeachable.

                      Once again, all this is doing is hurting the country. You people are just trying to hurt a man because you didn't get what you want, and you don't care if it causes stress to the economy, people's families etc.

                      It is so sad that this country has become so spoiled that they will go to any lengths to hurt people they don't agree with.

                      Nothing will happen, and this is just another brick in the wall of the liberal wall crumbling.
                      Asking Comey to take it easy on Flynn is a bigger crime than a blow job or even covering up an attempt to break into the DNCheadquarters.

                      This is abuse of power at the highest level, an attempt to subvert justice and law and order in the Oval Office. If this is alowed to pass, the Republicans are admitting they have no belief in the Law of the Land. They are saying this President is above law.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by posthuman View Post

                        Asking Comey to take it easy on Flynn is a bigger crime than a blow job or even covering up an attempt to break into the DNCheadquarters.

                        This is abuse of power at the highest level, an attempt to subvert justice and law and order in the Oval Office. If this is alowed to pass, the Republicans are admitting they have no belief in the Law of the Land. They are saying this President is above law.
                        so now you are saying Comey has also not reported the abuse of power?

                        You guys really have it out for Comey.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by posthuman View Post

                          Asking Comey to take it easy on Flynn is a bigger crime than a blow job or even covering up an attempt to break into the DNCheadquarters.

                          This is abuse of power at the highest level, an attempt to subvert justice and law and order in the Oval Office. If this is alowed to pass, the Republicans are admitting they have no belief in the Law of the Land. They are saying this President is above law.
                          I am going to go ahead and say that it isn't a crime at all. The funny thing here is you people act like politicians don't ask for favors. Quid pro quo built this country.

                          This will ill be another red herring and all you are doing is keeping a man who legitimately loves this country from trying to do his job. The hypocrisy is staggering. This was an off the cuff comment. It was not sent arwound in a memo as an order.

                          My God. It was a question, he asked, he did not order.

                          Since when is asking a question abuse? It was a question you fucking dopes. If it even happened.

                          see ya next week with the newest one. Besides that white cop getting off will kill this story. We haven't had mad black people abusing innocent citizens in weeks.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by posthuman View Post

                            That's funny. The lifelong law enforcement professional was supposed to run to... Congress? Jess sessions who was just asked to leave the Oval Office by Trump, is known to have commuted perjury before the Senate and abuse his office in prosecution?... Pence who also was asked to leave the room so Trump could obstruct justice?...

                            or stick to his guns, proceed with the investigation and note the additional crime? I think he knows better than you and his close mentor and ally Muellor knows even more.
                            If what the President allegedly said is obstruction of justice, what is erasing emails, hammering phones and bleaching your server?

                            This is the stupidest attempt yet. They all turn up nothing.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by IwasGunzen View Post
                              This will ill be another red herring and all you are doing is keeping a man who legitimately loves this country from trying to do his job.
                              Trump campaign had 18 undisclosed contacts with russians. Does that seem like someone who loves his country?
                              Also, its more than "just a question". Trump demanded pledge of loyalty from Comey.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by dudmuck View Post
                                Trump campaign had 18 undisclosed contacts with russians. Does that seem like someone who loves his country?
                                Also, its more than "just a question". Trump demanded pledge of loyalty from Comey.
                                lol, I see what he does, who he employs, the charity work he has done and his unabashed love for the American way.

                                i love when you guys quote articles like this. Did you read the whole article? Did you get to the 6th paragraph, the one that says the people who allegedly made reference to these communications found no collusion between trump and Russia. So reading this article, (which I already had, not just the headline like you did) I would say it makes me even more sure.

                                I swesr, you people baffle me, you guys with the name calling, the retardicans etc, and every one of you drink the same kool-aid. This is another example of how I know you just regurgitate talking points. Read more, post less.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X