Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump administration forgets to book lodging at G20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump administration forgets to book lodging at G20

    Maybe he thought he could stay in Putin's room.


    https://www.buzzfeed.com/marcusenger...ReW#.mwR1a62Rx

  • #2
    Idiotic article. Forgot to book lodging yet they have lodging? Per the article it's an entire estate and they have no clue when it was booked.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Beagleman View Post
      Idiotic article. Forgot to book lodging yet they have lodging? Per the article it's an entire estate and they have no clue when it was booked.
      Um, what I read is that Germany's Senate made a special residence available when Chump couldn't find anyplace else.

      Like most articles, it's probably at least half untrue and/or highly exaggerated. Might be a symptom of his apparent ongoing staffing problems.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by FSchmertz View Post
        Um, what I read is that Germany's Senate made a special residence available when Chump couldn't find anyplace else.
        I read Trump waited too long to make car reservations and now they are going to have to fly over a car for him to use.
        The Daily News called around to car rental agencies and couldn't find any that had a reservation for Donald Trump so they know it's true.

        Comment


        • #5
          If Trump is being put up in the senate guest residence with staff staying at the consulate, while other delegations have booked hotels, that would appear to lend credence to the story. But perhaps it's just that everyone loves Trump so much he's getting special treatment and this is just a case of more winning, or possibly that he is so prudent with taxpayer money that he held out for a freebie to cut costs. Incompetent advance work from an understaffed and generally incompetent administration is just one possibility.

          Comment


          • #6
            Its surprising because hotel owners have a long standing tradition of comping fellow hotel owners provided the Trump properties have a history of following that practice.

            Comment


            • #7
              I wonder if his Winter White House receptionist is still handling his travel logistics. I'm sure his security team are just thrilled with the lack of planning.

              This is what happens when you don't have a functioning State Department.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Beagleman View Post

                I read Trump waited too long to make car reservations and now they are going to have to fly over a car for him to use.
                The Daily News called around to car rental agencies and couldn't find any that had a reservation for Donald Trump so they know it's true.
                Wouldn't the 'Beast' armored limo be flown over for his use?

                Comment


                • #9

                  Obama broke it.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by AnalHamster View Post

                    Obama broke it.
                    The sheer weight of obamas awesomeness combined with that fairly steep bump was simply too much for that clearly overmatched vehicle to handle.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
                      Maybe he thought he could stay in Putin's room.


                      https://www.buzzfeed.com/marcusenger...ReW#.mwR1a62Rx

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Wow! You mean there's no fucking Trump Hotel in that 3rd world country. Shocking!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by s.murph View Post
                          Wow! You mean there's no fucking Trump Hotel in that 3rd world country. Shocking!
                          Nope. DTS cant grift us while you fellate him on this trip.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I have no idea what you just said. But if you're asking me to fuck your bony ass, I'll stop in Charlotte for some KY, you funky monkey you.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              CBS this morning said the demonstrators kept some of the Trumps from leaving their hotel. Weird how they found a hotel.
                              An elaborate hoax based on forged documents escalates the phenomenon of

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X