Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump's call to arms against the enemy within

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trump's call to arms against the enemy within

    I didn't comment on Trump's amazing Warsaw speech until I checked out the reaction of the Usual Suspects whose hysterical pearl-clutching confirmed its significance. And so much was significant. First the location in Poland and the frequent references to that country's glorious Christian history. You must understand that Poland is arguably the most anti-Semitic (read: Jew-aware) country in the world.
    .
    "As the Polish experience reminds us, the defence of the west ultimately rests not only on means but also on the will of its people to prevail"
    .
    Now that hurt. What a hater. (And by the way he didn't get around to visiting the Holocau$tTM Memorial due to 'scheduling difficulties'... Riiiiiight.)

    Then he rubbed salt in the wound.
    .
    "Americans, Poles, and the nations of Europe value individual freedom and sovereignty. We must work together to counter forces, whether they come from inside or out, ... that threaten over time to undermine these values and to erase the bonds of culture, faith and tradition that make us who we are. Do we have enough respect for our citizens to protect our borders? Do we have the desire and the courage to preserve our civilization in the face of those who would subvert and destroy it?"
    .
    Oh dear.
    .
    But it gets even better.
    .
    "We write symphonies. We pursue innovation. We celebrate our ancient heroes, embrace our timeless traditions and customs, and always seek to explore and discover brand-new frontiers. We reward brilliance. We strive for excellence, and cherish inspiring works of art that honor God. We treasure the rule of law and protect the right to free speech and free expression. We put faith and family, not government and bureaucracy, at the center of our lives. And we debate everything. We challenge everything. Our own fight for the West does not begin on the battlefield. It begins with our minds, our wills and our souls. We can have the largest economies and the most lethal weapons anywhere on Earth, but if we do not have strong families and strong values, then we will be weak and we will not survive."
    .
    ... More

  • #2
    The only thing I hate more than xenophobia is the Irish.

    Comment


    • #3
      We put faith and family, not government and bureaucracy, at the center of our lives.
      those are fighting words

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Beagleman View Post
        The only thing I hate more than xenophobia is the Irish.
        Oh! OH! ... Good nut! Good nut!
        .
        "The further a society drifts from the truth, the more they will hate those who speak it." ~ George Orwell

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Beagleman View Post
          The only thing I hate more than xenophobia is the Irish.
          and the Dutch.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by stymiegreen View Post

            and the Dutch.
            Yes but his link is IrishSavant so that didn't work.

            Comment


            • #7

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  I bet if you asked Trump fifteen minutes after he read it from a teleprompter what his "speech" was about, he wouldn't be able to tell you. He doesn't write this stuff.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by stumpin View Post
                    I bet if you asked Trump fifteen minutes after he read it from a teleprompter what his "speech" was about, he wouldn't be able to tell you. He doesn't write this stuff.
                    And you can bet your ass if he says "A lot of people dont know that..." he didnt know it until he just read it on his speech, and most people in fact do know it if its the truth..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Heim View Post
                      Obama's legacy gets stronger every day. Just look at the Trumpcare fight. I don't care if you are further left or right of the bill Obama passed in 2010, the fact is it will be viewed several times better than Trumpcare if it even passes. Millions of Americans will owe Obamacare their lives and many millions more will be reminded that they suffer now because it was repealed. The criminal, lying, incompetent Trump administration is a stark reminder of how we took honest, faithful leadership for granted. IHis ham-handed handling of North Korea stands in stunning contrast to the deliberative, diplomatic statesmanship with which the Iran nuclear deal and the Cuban questions were handled.

                      It just goes on and on. Trump and racists like you may feel good about reversing his policies but America will see his legacy as more important than ever.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

                        And you can bet your ass if he says "A lot of people dont know that..." he didnt know it until he just read it on his speech, and most people in fact do know it if its the truth..
                        When he said that about France as an ally, was he forgetting he's America's President and not just a bumbling, clueless celebrity? How do you sit in the Oval Office and think basic understanding of US history or civics is a stunning revelation to Americans?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by posthuman View Post

                          Obama's legacy gets stronger every day. Just look at the Trumpcare fight. I don't care if you are further left or right of the bill Obama passed in 2010, the fact is it will be viewed several times better than Trumpcare if it even passes. Millions of Americans will owe Obamacare their lives and many millions more will be reminded that they suffer now because it was repealed. The criminal, lying, incompetent Trump administration is a stark reminder of how we took honest, faithful leadership for granted. IHis ham-handed handling of North Korea stands in stunning contrast to the deliberative, diplomatic statesmanship with which the Iran nuclear deal and the Cuban questions were handled.

                          It just goes on and on. Trump and racists like you may feel good about reversing his policies but America will see his legacy as more important than ever.
                          Felt good to get those balls back in your mouth, didn't it? Lolz.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by CHEEZY08 View Post
                            Felt good to get those balls back in your mouth, didn't it? Lolz.
                            Yeah defending a great American President always feels good. Patriotic. Remember how he was obviously evil because he was a Kenyan Muslim with loyalty to foreigners more than Americans? I mean it was bullshit but at least we all used to ask the question: where does the President's loyalties lie?

                            Well, we are learning that this is a question we should ask of our new President, too. The answer might surprise you!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by posthuman View Post

                              Yeah defending a great American President always feels good. Patriotic. Remember how he was obviously evil because he was a Kenyan Muslim with loyalty to foreigners more than Americans? I mean it was bullshit but at least we all used to ask the question: where does the President's loyalties lie?

                              Well, we are learning that this is a question we should ask of our new President, too. The answer might surprise you!
                              I think about this one all the time...the nutters thought the worst thing possible was that Obama was a muslim sleeper cell but the same people can't even wast a single moment on the thought that Trump is colluding with Russia and if he is....so fucking what?!?!?!? lol

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X