Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Republicans Pass Ridiculous Bill Further Ensuring Their Defeat in 2018.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Republicans Pass Ridiculous Bill Further Ensuring Their Defeat in 2018.

    Democrats must love them almost as much as they love Linda Sarsour. They passed a bill. Was it the Health Bill? Nooooo. Was it Tax Reform? Noooo. Was it the Wall? Nooooo......It was THIS!

    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...nge-surgeries/

  • #2
    So you can now get yours free. Why you bitching?

    Comment


    • #3
      I'm immune, I posted this in the hopes you can talk your kids into going into the Coast Guard and save yourself a bundle of cash.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
        So you can now get yours free. Why you bitching?
        Nah, Smurph isn't active duty, unless you count being on the front lines of the dessert bar. Maybe Slap will pay for it.

        Comment


        • #5
          It's OK. I get almost as much extra cash for sittin' on my ass as you do on dodging your taxes, you Commie BIATCH!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by s.murph View Post
            It's OK. I get almost as much extra cash for sittin' on my ass as you do on dodging your taxes, you Commie BIATCH!
            So you are the leech you bitch about? Nothing like stimulatin' the economy by supporting Golden Corral on the gubmit dime, right?

            Comment


            • #7
              Certainly doesn't stimulate the auto industry driving that jalopy and living in a trailer.

              Comment


              • #8

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

                  So you are the leech you bitch about? Nothing like stimulatin' the economy by supporting Golden Corral on the gubmit dime, right?
                  Everything I get I paid a high price for throughout my life. I had it coming. Everyone, including my X-Wives laughed at me when they knew the shit wages I got for busting my ass. I told them, "It's OK. It'll work out in the end". When the 2008 crash hit just about all of them lost their ass. I retired at 55 and cashed in. While they were losing their shit, I was taking 1st class train rides all over this great country. Don't hate me cause I'm more financially adept than your grease monkey ass will be in retirement at 70.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Captquint View Post
                    Certainly doesn't stimulate the auto industry driving that jalopy and living in a trailer.
                    Yeah, so much for my dream of owning a shitty Puerto-Rican painted truck and a womans car. Fag hag.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      You followed your dream of a Pissy Pontiac that needs $800 of parts a month, good for you goober.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by s.murph View Post

                        Everything I get I paid a high price for throughout my life. I had it coming. Everyone, including my X-Wives laughed at me when they knew the shit wages I got for busting my ass. I told them, "It's OK. It'll work out in the end". When the 2008 crash hit just about all of them lost their shit. I retired at 55 at cashed in. While they were losing their shit, I was taking 1st class train rides all over this great country. Don't hate me cause I'm more financially adept than your grease monkey ass will be in retirement at 70.




                        Right. I want to be driving a decrepit Bonneville, eating myself to death at Golden Corral and Chipotle, and shitting myself over squirrels while watching Fox. Enjoy your personal hell you traitorous asshole. You are the single UJer who can look up to Gunzen.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I'll street race any piece of shit you got with this Bonnie and blow it away like you dream of blowing your God, Obama. Fuckin' Commie insurgent POS!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Leave Smurph alone, he's gonna have a stroke. He won't live to see the next election anyway.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              They HAD to pass it in order to find out what was in in.

                              By the way, I had a friend who had a Pontiac Catalina with a 455 in it. He would street race with that two ton monster. He also wouldn't hesitate to slam into your car if he was racing you for money.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X