Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trump at Boy Scout Jamboree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Reason #23 why I wisely labeled the BSA an anachronism some time ago. There is no need in American society today for an organization dedicated to gathering boys together to listen to political rallies.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by stumpin View Post
      Reason #23 why I wisely labeled the BSA an anachronism some time ago. There is no need in American society today for an organization dedicated to gathering boys together to listen to political rallies.
      Damn, now you've gone and done it.

      Proposing a way to vastly decrease Republican congresscritter's opportunities to hook up with young boys! :wink:

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Reservoir Dog View Post
        If the writers at SNL wrote a skit this asinine they'd be accused of being too mean spirited for the outright audacity of the entire spectacle....lulz. Nice touch teaching the boys how to be catty little bitches toward their former President too cause he only sent a video. Teach 'em young Donny!

        Comment


        • #19
          orange shit gibbon

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by biker View Post

            Most of those kids will be eligible to vote in 2020.
            And I see everybody spewing gibberish about a speech he gave before a collection of Boy Scouts missed the "Big Picture" quoted above. And as with all recent Lib "outrages", nobody will even remember this 2 weeks from now. Thus the attention span of your basic SJW's.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

              And I see everybody spewing gibberish about a speech he gave before a collection of Boy Scouts missed the "Big Picture" quoted above. And as with all recent Lib "outrages", nobody will even remember this 2 weeks from now. Thus the attention span of your basic SJW's.
              So, by your logic, you would say that Nazi Germany's Hitler Youth brigades were a brilliant idea, right?

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

                And I see everybody spewing gibberish about a speech he gave before a collection of Boy Scouts missed the "Big Picture" quoted above. And as with all recent Lib "outrages", nobody will even remember this 2 weeks from now. Thus the attention span of your basic SJW's.
                Its not even outrage anymore...just another to add to the checklist of disgraceful, petty, crybaby, childish, snowflake garbage that comes out of this administration by the hour. Good to see you've set the standards pretty high though...Trumpeteers have the short memories of battered, gaslighted women so they expect everyone else to as well. Keep fighting the good fight, trump-cucks. Lulz.

                Oh, and welcome.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Hell, did I actually say 2 weeks?. What was I thinking. Hell, nobody will be talking about this in 24 Hours. I'm new here but I have tons of life experience. Let me give all the Libs/ SJW's/ Dems/ whatever some advise. When everything you express is an "outrage" on a daily, hell many times a day basis, that message is instantly chunked on the trash heap of history almost by the end of the next 8 hour news cycle. Stop the 'outrage" several times a day, step back and STFU for a few months and rethink your message and what you what to accomplish. Then you may get the ear of the American Public again. Stop believing what the LSM is pushing, they are the main reason you sit where you are. Americans don't like being lectured to by what's supposed to be this valuable 4th estate, now corrupted beyond repair. Do that, and you may have a voice again. As you can see, my style is more confrontational. I just don't and never will suffer fools.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                    Americans don't like being lectured to by retard from nowheresville, texas that lies on the internet.

                    Comment


                    • #25

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                        Hell, did I actually say 2 weeks?. What was I thinking. Hell, nobody will be talking about this in 24 Hours. I'm new here but I have tons of life experience. Let me give all the Libs/ SJW's/ Dems/ whatever some advise. When everything you express is an "outrage" on a daily, hell many times a day basis, that message is instantly chunked on the trash heap of history almost by the end of the next 8 hour news cycle. Stop the 'outrage" several times a day, step back and STFU for a few months and rethink your message and what you what to accomplish. Then you may get the ear of the American Public again. Stop believing what the LSM is pushing, they are the main reason you sit where you are. Americans don't like being lectured to by what's supposed to be this valuable 4th estate, now corrupted beyond repair. Do that, and you may have a voice again. As you can see, my style is more confrontational. I just don't and never will suffer fools.
                        lol

                        Well this guy seems stupid enough, he'll fit in here

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post
                          Hell, did I actually say 2 weeks?. What was I thinking. Hell, nobody will be talking about this in 24 Hours. I'm new here but I have tons of life experience. Let me give all the Libs/ SJW's/ Dems/ whatever some advise. When everything you express is an "outrage" on a daily, hell many times a day basis, that message is instantly chunked on the trash heap of history almost by the end of the next 8 hour news cycle. Stop the 'outrage" several times a day, step back and STFU for a few months and rethink your message and what you what to accomplish. Then you may get the ear of the American Public again. Stop believing what the LSM is pushing, they are the main reason you sit where you are. Americans don't like being lectured to by what's supposed to be this valuable 4th estate, now corrupted beyond repair. Do that, and you may have a voice again. As you can see, my style is more confrontational. I just don't and never will suffer fools.
                          Likening these inane antics to that of a SNL skit is hardly outrage. That doesn't make it any less absurd that he turned a speech to young boys into another campaign love fest for Donald Trump complete with childishness and chock full of self-congratulatory falsehoods. Just another instance where he makes his supporters look like even bigger dopes by the day when they attempt to defend it somehow.

                          But hey at least you got your introductory lecture to the libruls out of the way. Keep it coming.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by stymiegreen View Post

                            Likening these inane antics to that of a SNL skit is hardly outrage. That doesn't make it any less absurd that he turned a speech to young boys into another campaign love fest for Donald Trump complete with childishness and chock full of self-congratulatory falsehoods. Just another instance where he makes his supporters look like even bigger dopes by the day when they attempt to defend it somehow.

                            But hey at least you got your introductory lecture to the libruls out of the way. Keep it coming.
                            My point is, It's almost like all you Libs/ SJW's live in an alternative Universe, where 6 straight years of crushing defeat at every level of Govt from Fed down to City councils nationwide to POTUS is like some kinda weird aberration. It's not. Wake your ass up, evolve or die.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

                              My point is, It's almost like all you Libs/ SJW's live in an alternative Universe, where 6 straight years of crushing defeat at every level of Govt from Fed down to City councils nationwide to POTUS is like some kinda weird aberration. It's not. Wake your ass up, evolve or die.
                              You got your buggery merit badge, didnt you?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by WTexasCrude View Post

                                My point is, It's almost like all you Libs/ SJW's live in an alternative Universe, where 6 straight years of crushing defeat at every level of Govt from Fed down to City councils nationwide to POTUS is like some kinda weird aberration. It's not. Wake your ass up, evolve or die.
                                Yes, conservatives have all the power in government now. Nobody is denying that at all. Trump won, good job! That doesn't change the fact that the president went in front of a bunch of Boy Scouts and said "who the hell wants to talk about politics?", and then went on to brag about his election win, whine about his media coverage, take shots at his political opponents, and ramble incoherently about his past adventures in elite NYC social circles. He's a self-absorbed moron with no vision, no leadership skills, and no understanding of policy. No, it's not a big story - it's just Trump proving yet again what we've been saying all along - but what do you want us to do? Just sit back and not criticize? Get a grip.

                                You Trump supporters never even try to actually defend the guy. You just go after his critics, accusing them of being mean and unfair, or you deflect and whine about Hillary. Even Republicans and conservatives that are critical of Trump are now just part of a nefarious "deep state" conspiracy. It's like a cult. Y'all don't give a fuck about what he actually does, you're still stuck in 2016, gloating about Trump's electoral victory, and obsessing over conspiracy theories about Hillary Clinton. When the mysterious, non-existent healthcare bill that the Senate voted on today actually becomes a bill, for example, how many of you will be here arguing its merits?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X