Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats GOP! You finally caught one.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats GOP! You finally caught one.

    Grandmother Deported for Voter Fraud Leaves U.S. in Tears

    http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immi...-tears-n789766

    Who in the hell does she think she is? Voting for school superintendent because her kids go to school in that district? The nerve of these ferriners.

  • #2
    Too bad, so sad. DON'T LET THE SCREENDOOR HT YOU IN THE ASS ON UOUR WAY OUT.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DandyDon View Post
      Grandmother Deported for Voter Fraud Leaves U.S. in Tears

      http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/immi...-tears-n789766

      Who in the hell does she think she is? Voting for school superintendent because her kids go to school in that district? The nerve of these ferriners.
      Getting closer to that 3 million a day at a time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by antknot View Post
        Too bad, so sad. DON'T LET THE SCREENDOOR HT YOU IN THE ASS ON UOUR WAY OUT.
        Remember kids, lying on an official government form carries serious consequences. Unless you're the President or in his inner circle. Then, not only is it totally not illegal, but encouraged, And then you only come clean when you are caught, and threatened with the lying being revealed.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by beantown23 View Post

          Getting closer to that 3 million a day at a time.
          LMAO

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by DandyDon View Post

            Remember kids, lying on an official government form carries serious consequences. Unless you're the President or in his inner circle. Then, not only is it totally not illegal, but encouraged, And then you only come clean when you are caught, and threatened with the lying being revealed.
            If she was a Clinton no prosecutor would have charged her.

            Comment


            • #7
              So fucking stupid

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by DivineMarquis View Post
                So fucking stupid
                At least he's posting threads and trying to get the board going. I give him props

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by biker View Post

                  At least he's posting threads and trying to get the board going. I give him props

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by biker View Post

                    At least he's posting threads and trying to get the board going. I give him props

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Every fraudulent registration form is like a get out of the US free card. That whopper Barry told about how there's no way authorities will ever find out is going to tarnish his legacy with the, ahem, immigrant community.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by charliesheen View Post
                        Every fraudulent registration form is like a get out of the US free card. That whopper Barry told about how there's no way authorities will ever find out is going to tarnish his legacy with the, ahem, immigrant community.
                        (Shakes head)

                        http://www.snopes.com/obama-encourag...liens-to-vote/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Captquint View Post
                          Snopes omfg their references are gay. True but gay. icky

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Captquint View Post
                            Listen to the exchange between the interviewer and Obama. She make an outlandish claim about citizenship of which the Messiah does zip to refute, then he proceeds to say there's no coordination between voting rolls and immigration, why he theck would anybody here legally worry about immigration status? They're voting. They are citizens.

                            One of Snope's most partisan moments.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by charliesheen View Post

                              Listen to the exchange between the interviewer and Obama. She make an outlandish claim about citizenship of which the Messiah does zip to refute, then he proceeds to say there's no coordination between voting rolls and immigration, why he theck would anybody here legally worry about immigration status? They're voting. They are citizens.

                              One of Snope's most partisan moments.
                              Because citizens have relatives that aren't citizens. You think Republicans are the only voters who vote for their own self interests? Then question was horribly worded and Obama said they cannot tell how you voted only if you vote. You can only vote in America if you're a citizen, that's the law and it's undisputable

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X