Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brady and Butler movies coming soon. Who would star in your sports movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brady and Butler movies coming soon. Who would star in your sports movie?

    I would like to see a Bill Belichick movie.










    You open with the whole Andy and Opie football experience in Annapolis as young Bill learns the basics alongside his Naval scout dad Steve as they focus on their opponents Thursday afternoon practice..

    You have to throw in a hero worshipping scene where Bill catches passes from Roger Staubach.


    A determined division 3 "athlete" bonding with another football nerd Ernie Adams as he tries to fit in amongst rich kid elites at Wesleyan.

    A hungry lowly football assistant slaving away a 100 hours a week for trump change as he outperforms the old guard.


    Next up is Senpai/Kohai Act One featuring the Bills and the NY Giants. I'm thinking Eddie George as Lawrence Taylor.

    Then Bill is on to the Cleveland embattled experience where he hopefully learns from the perils of giving up on a beloved QB.

    NY/ NY sequel, except this time the Kohai out maneuvers his master and he flees to start his own kingdom in Foxboro and Nantucket.

    You have a entrenched laidback hick from Walla Walla, Washington meeting up with think Jake in Sixteen Candles handsome ultra competitive chip on his shoulder Tom Brady and a asshole coach making him run laps as he cries out I'm not in Pete Carroll's locker room anymore.

    Move on to the Mo Lewis hit and Bledsoe almost dying in the hospital and Brady takes over leading the Pats to a shocking SB victory.


    Shit. 2 more SB wins and 2 SB loses, not to mention Spygate and Deflategate.

    Better make that a mini-series.


    In the European release I will include a BB screwing a NY Jets secretary scene.

  • #2
    Most boring sports movie ever!

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by FSchmertz View Post
      Most boring sports movie ever!
      Easy to criticize. What's your movie about lazybones, David Tyree?

      Comment


      • #4
        I enjoy seeing and hearing about Marshawn Lynch.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
          Easy to criticize. What's your movie about lazybones, David Tyree?
          Eli Manning and the New England Kryptonite he apparently has in his pocket every time he plays them.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by hawkfan8812 View Post
            I enjoy seeing and hearing about Marshawn Lynch.
            Could be interesting.

            Marshawn struggles in a Oakland ghetto raised by a single mom and then tries to fit in at UCal Berkeley.

            You have his gun arrest and eventual trade from the Bills to the Seahawks.

            The rising of Beast mode and Super Bowl success and the shunning of the media and Super Bowl failure.

            Early retirement and his mentoring of Cal football players and a hint of a possible comeback.

            Could work.

            Comment


            • #7
              Wilt Chamberlain and his 20,000 conquests. It would be a porn. Best sports movie ever.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by FSchmertz View Post
                Eli Manning and the New England Kryptonite he apparently has in his pocket every time he plays them.
                All the Walter Payton off the field stuff would lend itself to a good Lifetime movie at least, but Eli's a bit of a goober for a romantic lead.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Richard Cabesa View Post
                  Wilt Chamberlain and his 20,000 conquests. It would be a porn. Best sports movie ever.
                  I like it, maybe throw in an early Globetrotter gangbang.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Who's "Butler"?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      The story of an undrafted free agent going from working at Popeye’s to sealing a Super Bowl victory over Seattle with an interception at the goal line is the kind of thing that sounds like a Hollywood movie.

                      That’s just what one producer hopes Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler’s life story will be in the near future. Producer Daniel Levin, whose film Lion is nominated for Best Picture at this year’s Oscars, has purchased Butler’s life rights along with those of agent Derek Simpson for a film currently being called The Secondary.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by beantown23 View Post
                        The story of an undrafted free agent going from working at Popeye’s to sealing a Super Bowl victory over Seattle with an interception at the goal line is the kind of thing that sounds like a Hollywood movie.

                        That’s just what one producer hopes Patriots cornerback Malcolm Butler’s life story will be in the near future. Producer Daniel Levin, whose film Lion is nominated for Best Picture at this year’s Oscars, has purchased Butler’s life rights along with those of agent Derek Simpson for a film currently being called The Secondary.


                        Seriously?

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X